‘Fast and Furious’ Gun Found At Site Where Mexican Beauty Queen Killed

I see you are using bogus wikipedia info to complete your GED.:clap2:

Get a fucking clue and a fucking life.

There are plenty of cites in the link to support those statements, retard.

Your claim that Bush did not lose guns in Mexico is a complete lie. You can only repeat it now knowing you are willfully lying.

Sorry to make your butt hurt.

Unitl Obamination blames Bush for F&F/gun walking like he blamed everything else on Bush, assholes like you are lying out both ends. Obamination can't because Bush didn't ON PURPOSE let guns walk.....

And there is the willful lie.

You have been provided the evidence that Bush did the same thing. So now you are deliberately lying and it is plain to all.

For the last time....
Operation "Wide Receiver under the Bush Admin., was documented and controlled. 400 guns were fitted with transponders and GPS locators. The Mexican gov't was in on it and helperd track the guns. The operation ended at the end of 2007 and all the weapons were accounted for. Fast & Furious had no controls, the Mexican government was never notified and thousands of weapons disappeared with no trace until after their use in a crime.
Got it? Stop smoking that wacky weed and listen.

Operation Wide Receiver, fool. Part of Project Gunrunner begun in 2005.

Stop lying.... Neither one of those had anything to do with FAST and FURIOUS!!
I am sick of you guys lying about this.

FAST and FURIOUS is Holder and Obama's alone.
Now we are fianlly seeing that we on the right were correct all along about their motives to restrict guns even further.

They were both initiated by the ATF. Neither by the White House.

Oh, I see... I'm just supposed to believe that.

:bs1:

Plus, I'm just not getting what the Righties are all riled up about. It was a Mexican beauty queen. Now ya'll needn't worry she'll damage our precious fence coming over it to leave an anchor baby here, which will sure as shit bring our stock market to the brink of collapse.

Happy days ahead. Yeah, Righties?

Stop lying.... Neither one of those had anything to do with FAST and FURIOUS!!
I am sick of you guys lying about this.

FAST and FURIOUS is Holder and Obama's alone.
Now we are fianlly seeing that we on the right were correct all along about their motives to restrict guns even further.

They were both initiated by the ATF. Neither by the White House.

Oh, I see... I'm just supposed to believe that.

:bs1:

No. You are suppose to believe that it was initiated by the President to incite the American Public to outrage over out of control gang related gun violence in Mexico in Hopes of passing strict gun control legislation in this country.

Or......

Rep. Darrell Issa, chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, acknowledged on Sunday there's no evidence that White House officials played a role in the Fast and Furious gun-walking scandal or directed a cover-up of the botched program.

Issa: No evidence of W.H. role in Fast and Furious scandal - POLITICO.com

'Fast and Furious' report slaps 14 at Justice, ATF - CNN.com

The truth about the Fast and Furious scandal - Fortune Features

Your claim that Bush did not lose guns in Mexico is a complete lie. You can only repeat it now knowing you are willfully lying.

Unitl Obamination blames Bush for F&F/gun walking like he blamed everything else on Bush, assholes like you are lying out both ends. Obamination can't because Bush didn't ON PURPOSE let guns walk.....

You have been provided the evidence that Bush did the same thing. So now you are deliberately lying and it is plain to all.

For the last time....
Operation "Wide Receiver under the Bush Admin., was documented and controlled. 400 guns were fitted with transponders and GPS locators. The Mexican gov't was in on it and helperd track the guns. The operation ended at the end of 2007 and all the weapons were accounted for. Fast & Furious had no controls, the Mexican government was never notified and thousands of weapons disappeared with no trace until after their use in a crime.

Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit.

I provided a mountain of evidence to the contrary. You piss drinkers were poured a gallon of the finest urinary extract and refuse to look at the truth.

Once again, from the Justice Department investigation:

ased on these recordings and other evidence – including
court-ordered electronic surveillance – ATF agents knew that the subjects were
purchasing firearms for other persons, converting firearms to illegal weapons,
and transporting firearms to Mexico. However, during the course of Operation
Wide Receiver, agents did not arrest any subjects and seized less than a
quarter of the more than 400 firearms purchased

Jesus! How fucking hard do you jam your fingers into your eyes to avoid the truth?

You know what I am handing to you? Your ass! I'm sorry I set it on fire...

Last edited:
Wow! It is fascinating to see the workings of self-delusion. Positively amazing. Repeating and repeating complete bullshit in the face of evidence to the contrary.

Never do one of these deluded fucks ever provide a shred of evidence for their claims. Because they can't. The truth contradicts their willful lies.

For the last time....

Why? Because unlike the Bush program, where new guns were introduced to the mix, NO NEW GUNS WERE INTRODUCED BY FAST AND FURIOUS. Agents just watched deals go down. That's it.

Those deals still happen.

Wow! It is fascinating to see the workings of self-delusion. Positively amazing. Repeating and repeating complete bullshit in the face of evidence to the contrary.

Never do one of these deluded fucks ever provide a shred of evidence for their claims. Because they can't. The truth contradicts their willful lies.

They kinda can't help it.

The media still maps the Brian Terry as being killed by a "Fast and Furious" gun. Except there is no ballistic evidence to prove that..and even if there were..agents were just watching transactions. Not giving away guns.

They kinda can't help it.

The media still maps the Brian Terry as being killed by a "Fast and Furious" gun. Except there is no ballistic evidence to prove that..and even if there were..agents were just watching transactions. Not giving away guns.

And they will continue to believe the beauty queen was killed by a F&F gun, even though the gun found near her body was an ATF agent's personal gun that he sold over the internet.

Forum List

Back