Fast and Furious defendant sentenced to 57 months

While the real criminal gets a pass...

That was the real criminal.

No. He was ONE of the criminals and not the 'real' one at that. He was merly a middle man. The purchaser. The 'real' criminal is the one that is distributing the weapons in the first place. Just like the real criminal in a drug case is not the small fry on the street corner dealing the dope but rather the huge supplier growing the crap by the ton.
He was a bad guy and got what was coming to him. The question I have, though, is why has everyone on the selling end of this willfully negligent process not prosecuted up there with him. I guess the real supplier does not matter when it happens to be powerful people in the government.

Kind of reminds me of this:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfU9_rS64kc]The Conclusion of "Lord of War" - a comprehensive edition - YouTube[/ame]

After the news dies down, obama will quietly release him and give him a green card for a job well done.

So Holder and Obamination used scumbags like this guy to get guns to gangs in Mexico, then they prosecute him and act like they had nothing to do with it.....typical.

Forum List

Back