CDZ Fashionable Idiocy and Steaks

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by william the wie, Apr 23, 2017.

1. william the wie

william the wie Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,004
    I forget the name of the sugar polymer found in effectively all other animals but Cursorial hunters have much slower twitch muscle fibers. That's the why and how of Humans and their pet dogs herding cattle, horses, camels and elephants. The lack of that polymer may cause dogs/wolves and humans to produce other neuro-toxins that stay contained within the muscle fiber, I don't know

2. Jarlaxle

Jarlaxle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,978
    Wrong!

3. Xelor

Xelor Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,596
    A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell.
    ― Thomas Fuller

I'm not at all sure where this thread is supposed to go, or from whence it came....anyway, here goes....

What?

When did a "genotype" become classified as a "food borne disease?"

Wait. Whaaat? Are you serious?
    • Do you truly want to know how it is that people who are largely stupid -- "not as thick as a brick" -- to begin with have been convinced of, frankly anything, but specifically the notion that paying a cook more will yield better tasting food?

Why/how might one be uncertain about how it is that fools can be convinced of "that " foolish notion as opposed to any other one? It really is just a matter of which inanity does one desire they believe and how ridiculous must one be to get them to do so.
    Are there really people who think more monetary compensation, rather than more training and experience, will result in a cook cooking tastier food? What does someone think cooks think? "Oh, hell no. I'm not putting salt and rosemary in this dish. They don't pay me enough for that." LOL