Fashion Style Test...

S

Shattered

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=5962495244888656825

Uptown Girl/ Boy
53% Tastefulness, 44% Originality, 54% Deliberateness, 79% Sexiness
[Tasteful Conventional Deliberate Sexy]

You like to have the best of what's fashionable. You pay attention to the way you are dressed, adapting the things you see on models so that they emphasize the qualities of your own body, which you are rather proud of. You don't care much about being extravagant, thinking that being trendy is a better way to feel good and to look good. Perhaps you happen to look down on those who choose their own taste over fashion creators' directions. In other words on the pathetic fashion victims who wear red when everyone else wears pink. But maybe you just pity them. You probably have an opinion of a well-dressed person and many copycat your choices, knowing that you are a fashion radar. They envy you your impeccable taste.

Glamorous Soul
61% Tastefulness, 56% Originality, 71% Deliberateness, 68% Sexiness
[Tasteful Original Deliberate Sexy]

You choose your outfits carefully according to many criteria. You don't like looking cheap, dull or random and you go to great lengths to avoid this. You are successful, too. People admire your taste and sex appeal. Many try to imitate you but not many can recreate your unique style. Sometimes, however, they find you too intimidating to approach. If you don't wear retro style yet, perhaps you should consider it. It would become greatly your sexy, mysterious self.

The opposite style from yours is Fashion Enemy [Flamboyant Conventional Random Prissy].

All the categories: Fashion Enemy Bar Cruiser Kid Next Door Sex Bomb Hippie Kid Fashion Rebel Fashion Artist Catwalk God(ess) Librarian Sporty Hottie Office Master Uptown Girl/ Boy Brainy Student Movie Star Fashionista Glamorous Soul

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 58% on Tastefulness

You scored higher than 74% on Originality

You scored higher than 97% on Deliberateness

You scored higher than 94% on Sexiness

66% Tastefulness, 43% Originality, 55% Deliberateness, 40% Sexiness
[Tasteful Conventional Deliberate Prissy]

Your style is professional. Your clothes always fit the situation and you probably never offend people by, say, wearing pink to a funeral. You just know what becomes. You don't like extravagance too much and you're not accidental. Your well chosen, stylish outfits communicate that you're a serious person. Following classic rules about dressing, you make sure that no one would call you flashy and many people admire your calm, composed look.

mom4 said:

Your style is professional. Your clothes always fit the situation and you probably never offend people by, say, wearing pink to a funeral. You just know what becomes. You don't like extravagance too much and you're not accidental. Your well chosen, stylish outfits communicate that you're a serious person. Following classic rules about dressing, you make sure that no one would call you flashy and many people admire your calm, composed look.

Prissy?? LMAO!! I'd sue...

Shattered said:
Prissy?? LMAO!! I'd sue...
LOL! Yeah, with four kids to dress in the morning, and toilets to clean, when would I find time to "priss"?

Ah well...

(1) Bar Cruiser
RIGHT ON THE MONEY

(2) 41% Tastefulness, 32% Originality, 23% Deliberateness, 59% Sexiness
PRETTY CLOSE

(3) [Flamboyant Conventional Random Sexy]
WRONG-WRONG-RIGHT-RIGHT

(4) What you find most important about your clothes is that first people notice them
RIGHT

(5) and then want to take them down.
YOU MEAN OFF?- RIGHT!

(6) You are not interested in composing shocking outfits.
RIGHT

(7) You prefer being fashionable to original.
WRONG

(8) If the current trend is extravagant, you can be, too,
REALLY WRONG!

(9) but if it's classy you will follow such a trend.
RIGHT

(10) Most of all, you want people to think you look good.
RIGHT

(11) You like your body and you see no reason why others shouldn't pay attention to it.
RIGHT

(12) Clothes are just an accessory.
RIGHT!!

(13)You scored higher than 9% on Tastefulness
RIGHT, AND I DON'T CARE

(14)You scored higher than 0% on Originality
RIGHT, AND I DON'T CARE

(15)You scored higher than 0% on Deliberateness
RIGHT, AND I DON'T CARE

(16)You scored higher than 90% on Sexiness
AT LEAST IN MY OWN MIND, IF NOWHERE ELSE.

mom4 said:

LOL.. how does tasteful and Prissy go together in the same sentence?

Librarian
54% Tastefulness, 44% Originality, 23% Deliberateness, 27% Sexiness
[Tasteful Conventional Random Prissy]

You don't pay too much attention to fashion and far be it from you to spend hours on designing outfits which could shock your friends. If you ever shock them it's by how little you care about the clothes you're wearing. The only thing you pay attention to is not to look ridiculous. You don't need to draw attention wherever you come but you definitely need to know you are not the object of jokes. You are happy to blend in. I'm sure this approach leaves you a lot of time and energy for more interesting things than fashion.
True, true!!! I never "Dress to impress". :gross2:

Fashionista
66% Tastefulness, 55% Originality, 66% Deliberateness, 27% Sexiness
[Tasteful Original Deliberate Prissy]

One is certain: you have great taste and plenty of ideas. You have clearly defined beliefs about what's good and what's bad in fashion but they are far from banal. Stylish and imaginative, you prefer to inspire admiration than to shock and you mostly succeed. Even if sometimes you'd like to have more courage to put on something absolutely outrageous you do great job in creating a unique look that others look up to. There is a possibility that you work in the fashion industry. If you don't, perhaps you should.

The opposite style from yours is Bar Cruiser [Flamboyant Conventional Random Sexy].

No shock here. Talbot's or The Loft, anyone? :laugh:

Office Master
74% Tastefulness, 43% Originality, 67% Deliberateness, 47% Sexiness

The opposite style from yours is Fashion Rebel [Flamboyant Original Random Sexy].

Abbey Normal said:
Fashionista
66% Tastefulness, 55% Originality, 66% Deliberateness, 27% Sexiness
[Tasteful Original Deliberate Prissy]

One is certain: you have great taste and plenty of ideas. You have clearly defined beliefs about what's good and what's bad in fashion but they are far from banal. Stylish and imaginative, you prefer to inspire admiration than to shock and you mostly succeed. Even if sometimes you'd like to have more courage to put on something absolutely outrageous you do great job in creating a unique look that others look up to. There is a possibility that you work in the fashion industry. If you don't, perhaps you should.

The opposite style from yours is Bar Cruiser [Flamboyant Conventional Random Sexy].
Wow, Abbey... maybe you could help me out of my high-collared blouses and into something truly chic!

Office Master
56% Tastefulness, 44% Originality, 47% Deliberateness, 43% Sexiness

Forum List

Back