Fashion Opinion

Seriously, if she were not first lady, and if everyone weren't in love with the Obamas right now, this dress would have been featured on fugly.com.

I think that Michelle should have worn something like this:

spl74295_014.jpg

I think that Michelle should have worn something like this:

:eek:

I know what you mean about the inauguration outfit. I liked the style but not the color. Or the fabric so much. Loved her ball gown but I think you would have been able to see the details of the dress more had it been a pale, soft blue or green though. TV can wash really light colored things out. Like that chickie on 'Cold Case'.

Last edited:
my mom had drapes in the living room that looked just like that dress.
in 1968

yeppers...and the shorter dress with the frock kinda coat looked like something my great grandmother would wear...or maybe queen elizabeth...

no way she could show up in fur...come on these are fucking liberals...not the gop ....with that cold she should have opted for a long puffy coat...sure it aint slimming but its warm...or cashmere....you can never go wrong with cashmere...she needs to go with a longer dress look...distract from her bow legs ...her shoes werent good either...walking shoes...she should have opted for walking shoes...

i still think it looked "wheat" in the still i see the green...big fashion mistake..make the color of your clothes obvious

yeppers...and the shorter dress with the frock kinda coat looked like something my great grandmother would wear...or maybe queen elizabeth...

no way she could show up in fur...come on these are fucking liberals...not the gop ....with that cold she should have opted for a long puffy coat...sure it aint slimming but its warm...or cashmere....you can never go wrong with cashmere...she needs to go with a longer dress look...distract from her bow legs ...her shoes werent good either...walking shoes...she should have opted for walking shoes...

i still think it looked "wheat" in the still i see the green...big fashion mistake..make the color of your clothes obvious

A well-tailored red cashmere coat with a cute cut would have been perfect.

Forum List

Back