Fascisms

Malemule

Rookie
Nov 17, 2005
Today, the leftists know they have lost the battle to have the government own the means of production. Therefore, their only hope is to have the government control the means of production by the private owner by fiat from the government.

It will allow the owners to make some money but will not allow the owners to spread the money to the worker. Only the government can give money or benefits to the workers.

Gee, I wish I was an intellectual. Then I would control the masses of humanity. Nuts, I am but an individual. I am an owner. Piss!

:)

Malemule said:
Today, the leftists know they have lost the battle to have the government own the means of production. Therefore, their only hope is to have the government control the means of production by the private owner by fiat from the government.

It will allow the owners to make some money but will not allow the owners to spread the money to the worker. Only the government can give money or benefits to the workers.

Gee, I wish I was an intellectual. Then I would control the masses of humanity. Nuts, I am but an individual. I am an owner. Piss!

so--you stuck it to yourself ? :D

(I love that commercial )

Malemule said:

Your analysis is off. The goal of communism all along was control of society. Even the hard core commies eventually realized that communism was just too fanciful to ever work, and they would have to do the hard work of dominating society by dominating every industry and institution through standard business practices and corruption where they could get away with it. Only jesus can straighten in out now. Bad people, bad.

New Topics

Forum List

Back