Fascinating Womanhood or The Feminine Mystique?

Thanks Caligirl. Yeah sometimes it is hardwhen kids get all bossy & demanding and think we have to be mindreaders. We have our moments too when we disagree on things. But we have more moments laughing at lifes absurdities. Your sweet.

Shucks thanks and I like your bunny ears.

This morning I got into with one of my kids when she woulnd't eat her breakfast. After that, I asked her if we should have our yelling match about getting into the car right then, to get it out of the way. She looked at me like I was crazy for suggesting that the fights were as silly as all that, and then she cracked up, and so did I. We decided to get the "get in the car" yelling out of the way then and there, and woulnd't you know it we got into the car and off to school no trouble at all.

:)

i am sure your kids are the best, and it sounds like you have some close moments with them, I think that's what is iimprotant in the long run, those memories of sticking things out together.

Just a few minutes ago the middle child, oldest son walk in at nearly 10 pm and said, "how goes it on the message boards? Are we good or bad tonight?" I told him good. Along with the layered salad. LOL!

:lol:

Yeah sometimes I think the books forget to mention a sense of humor is important whenever they talk about relationships, whether its man to woman, parents to kids, or friends to friends. Remember that movie "steel magnolias" and the scene when the family was playing cards "go fish" the night before Julia Roberts character was having a transplant from one of her moms organs. They family got all silly and started asking things like do you have a liver ? , "go fish" and they were cracking up. Sometimes humor gets you think strained relationships or even strained times in the world eh.

Forum List

Back