CDZ FASCINATING!! NO historical evidence Jesus even existed!! (link)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record, the two historians on point regarding Jesus are Josephus and Eusebius.

Both were born AFTER Jesus allegedly died so they were just repeating stories about people they NEVER met.

At BEST it's hearsay which is not even admissible in court
What's your point? Are you on a jihad to single handedly destroy Christianity? Many tried before you with no success. Good luck in your endeavor.

Not at all. I'm just saying to be FAIR and objective and look at all the evidence. There is a difference between theology and ACTUAL history. There is ZERO scientific evidence of a god or afterlife & it's CLEAR upon historical analysis that MAN created these stories of god due to FEAR of death and the unknown. Remember when the bible was written many people only saw half their children even make it to adulthood! It was a VERY hard, cruel, & SHORT life hence god and religion were created by ancient men.

It's true I'm not religious but I have been to church with friend before and I'll go again. It's a place where people meet, talk, and have refreshments after the service. It's a social club! I'll put it this way. I'd rather have a Christian nation WITH freedom of religion and freedom FROM religion than have the increasing influnce of ISLAM!! I've been to Asia and seen the HORROR of Islam up close. Either Sharia law or a version of it. Like how a Christian female student in Indonesia was WHIPPED for simply standing too close to a male student! Just STANDING next to him!! And Indonesia is supposed to be a MODERATE Muslim nation!

Islam is nothing but a MENTAL ILLNESS and I'll do whatever it takes to prevent their INSANE influence to come here in large numbers and do the damage they're doing in Europe! Sure, small numbers are ok but you can't keep letting it grow and grow and grow or they'll eventually demand their own Sharia zones and partial self rule like they're already doing in Europe! Certain restaurant CHAINS in Europe now serve Halal meat just to satisfy sick Muslims!! Look up "Halal meat EVIL" and you'll see how it's basically TORTURE as the animals suffer HORRIBLY all because of a middle eastern DELUSION!!

We actually have humane slaughter laws in America which were lobbied for by the Humane society. The word HUMANE does NOT exist in Islam!! Sorry for the digression and length! :bye1: :up:

Thanks for explaining yourself more fully.

There is such a clear and consistent pattern here of leftist posters bashing Christianity while defending Islam that without this post, you might have been confused for yet another one of them.

As far as whether or not Jesus existed, I would say this is less important than the worlds credited to Him. Looks like pretty good stuff to me and these stand in stark contrast to those of the murdering rapist war lord who invented Islam.

so? there is no real historic proof that lots of people existed. I doubt that there would have been SO MUCH writing about a non-existent person within less that
100 years of his death if he had not existed. I have no idea where you get the
idea that the Jesus as described in the NT-----was literate in Greek and Latin----
there is clear indication that he did Hebrew and Aramaic which would be entirely
plausible for a jew at his time (we got records that indicate that moderately
educated jewish males in Judea were literate in both Aramaic and Hebrew

/---- "In the 114 chapters of the Quran Mohammed's name is mentioned in 4 places, however Jesus is mentioned in 25 places. Chapter 3 Verses 45-55 Calls Jesus "Word of God", "Spirit of God" "Jesus Christ". The Quran says that Jesus began speaking 2 days after being born."

so? there is no real historic proof that lots of people existed. I doubt that there would have been SO MUCH writing about a non-existent person within less that
100 years of his death if he had not existed. I have no idea where you get the
idea that the Jesus as described in the NT-----was literate in Greek and Latin----
there is clear indication that he did Hebrew and Aramaic which would be entirely
plausible for a jew at his time (we got records that indicate that moderately
educated jewish males in Judea were literate in both Aramaic and Hebrew

/---- "In the 114 chapters of the Quran Mohammed's name is mentioned in 4 places, however Jesus is mentioned in 25 places. Chapter 3 Verses 45-55 Calls Jesus "Word of God", "Spirit of God" "Jesus Christ". The Quran says that Jesus began speaking 2 days after being born."

Is there some reason that you copied and pasted the above ^^^^^ nonsense?
I did not count------but I do recall that the meccan rapist is usually called
AL NABI ----or the friggen RASOOL (or something like that) in the Koran.
Of what importance is the number of times the world "Jesus" appears in the Koran? --------(as I recall ---Jesus is called "ISSA" or something like that in the
Koran I did not notice Jesus being called "spirit of 'god' " in the Koran. Muslim "scholars" reject that concept of the "trinity"
How many times does the word "JINN" appear in the Koran?

Thread closed. Please review the rules - opening get posts require more than just cut and paste, you need to provide some original content of your own. Also, don't post entire articles, post a small to medium section or the most pertinent ant points that illustrate your point. You can restart the thread if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back