FARS NEWS AGENCY-(iran)OBAMA AND NATO BUCKLED SENDING TROOPS TO DIE OVER BURNING.

It is true,peach....
FARS today has only the link I already posted. I'm looking, this would be an act worthy of impeachment. WHY THOUGH? Obama ignored Karzai's demand of January 10, 2012 that some prisoners be released. So now he heeds Karzai's demands?

Imagine the effort it takes to find stuff like that. "I'll get that Obama, mumble mumble mumble..."

LOL.

Maybe he thought that we would just trust his interpretation.
I cannot find a source for this but I did come across THIS:

The US and Nato commander in Afghanistan, General John Allen, rushed to deliver a fervent apology to the "noble people of Afghanistan" within hours of the burning. The US defence secretary, Leon Panetta, also apologised for the "inappropriate treatment" of copies of the Qur'an.
So, will there be a court martial of Allen? And Obama noted REPEATEDLY the burning was inadvertent.

FARS may not be a reliable news source, from Karzai:

The statement said Karzai told the lawmakers that a U.S. officer responsible for the burning "didn't understand" what he was doing and that the United States had "accepted the mistake of its officer."

Nation & World | Afghan soldier kills 2 U.S. troops over Quran burning | Seattle Times Newspaper
AGAIN, from FARS:

The government of Afghanistan underlined the necessity for trying those responsible for burning copies of the Holy Quran at the military base.
That is OUR base. So even the Afghani government says trial at the US base & Obama handed him over to the Afghanis? (This is good exercise for finding those cases listed in FSA that are under a different statute than expected.)

Forum List

Back