Farrakhan Warns Obama To Get Out Of Libya

Farahkan is a liar and a fraud! He paints the rosest picture of every Arab dictator and then claims the CIA who are controlled by the JJJJOOOOSSS do this and that! Make no mistake, he is a violent antiwhite, antisemitic, antiwestern and antiAmerican bigot!

boogey man alert Farahkan has never commited violence and if he has, it must be a secret...Conspiracy much?

Really? You mean that a despotic dictator can murder, and torture his own people, blow up a US airliner over Lockerbie, Scotland, and attack innocent civilians with out being violent. Either you're an idiot or I'm going to have to reassess the meaning of violence. (yota5)

Pan Am Flight 103 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Of course the hypocrite liar has to say the JJJOOOOSSS bombed the innocent people of Gaza (what about the bombing by the Gazanians against the innocent people of Israel?)!

The Jews did bomb Gaza, I think you see it an "racist" that he didnt say "every body is bombing everyone over there and I dont like none of it" Here comes the PC police!

The Jews have been battling Muslim terrorists for years. They've been subjected to mortar fire, missiles, and Islamic suicide bombers. They are defending their country. What would you suggest that Israel do; just sit by and watch their women and children murdered. Israel, should have gone in to Palestine and cleaned it out years ago. To their credit they're still trying to go forward with a peace initiative. (yota5)

He mentions Congo, Darfur and Rwanda, but this asshole would be the first to scream foul if we sent a single troop!

Strawman, he just asked why no one was sent to help them.

Best LYING Quote, "It's not Muslims, It's not Black people, It's white militia, who are well armed!" Nice slander ******! Of course the tea party primarily made of middle class Americans is slander by this mental midget! He even prefaced it by the protests in WS and OH, earth to douche bag, that isn't tea partiers or even rightwingers, those are left winger. Get a clue nutjob!

The sooner Farahkan dies the better the world will be!!!

And Farahkan is the racist. You're the fucking racist, he didnt say one thing that was untrue. No matter how many times you yell "LIE!"

All of the evidence seems to support the conclusion that Farrakhan, is an anti-American, militant, racist. (yota5)

It never ceases to amaze me how people like you are allowed to walk American streets unsupervised. (yota5, said this too.):up:

You expect people to believe you care that much about Malcolm X :lol: I'm sure you were a big follower of Malcolm :lol:

Nope..Didn't say i was, doesn't mean I wanted him dead, just pointing out the Hypocrisy of the lunatic Farrakhan. :cuckoo:
Like I said Farrakhan didnt say anything untrue, you just dont like the mouth it comes from.
LOL really! You're a lot dumber that I thought you were after reading your first few posts!

I think the correct lable for you is TROLL!

Farahkan is a liar and a fraud! He paints the rosest picture of every Arab dictator and then claims the CIA who are controlled by the JJJJOOOOSSS do this and that! Make no mistake, he is a violent antiwhite, antisemitic, antiwestern and antiAmerican bigot!

boogey man alert Farahkan has never commited violence and if he has, it must be a secret...Conspiracy much?

Of course the hypocrite liar has to say the JJJOOOOSSS bombed the innocent people of Gaza (what about the bombing by the Gazanians against the innocent people of Israel?)!

The Jews did bomb Gaza, I think you see it an "racist" that he didnt say "every body is bombing everyone over there and I dont like none of it" Here comes the PC police!

He mentions Congo, Darfur and Rwanda, but this asshole would be the first to scream foul if we sent a single troop!

Best LYING Quote, "It's not Muslims, It's not Black people, It's white militia, who are well armed!" Nice slander ******! Of course the tea party primarily made of middle class Americans is slander by this mental midget! He even prefaced it by the protests in WS and OH, earth to douche bag, that isn't tea partiers or even rightwingers, those are left winger. Get a clue nutjob!

And Farahkan is the racist. You're the fucking racist, he didnt say one thing that was untrue. No matter how many times you yell "LIE!"

Im reposting this racist asshole post to shine light on his hate. And since he neg repped me for it too :lol: crybaby bitch

Really? You mean that a despotic dictator can murder, and torture his own people, blow up a US airliner over Lockerbie, Scotland, and attack innocent civilians with out being violent. Either you're an idiot or I'm going to have to reassess the meaning of violence. (yota5)

Pan Am Flight 103 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Jews have been battling Muslim terrorists for years. They've been subjected to mortar fire, missiles, and Islamic suicide bombers. They are defending their country. What would you suggest that Israel do; just sit by and watch their women and children murdered. Israel, should have gone in to Palestine and cleaned it out years ago. To their credit they're still trying to go forward with a peace initiative. (yota5)

All of the evidence seems to support the conclusion that Farrakhan, is an anti-American, militant, racist. (yota5)

It never ceases to amaze me how people like you are allowed to walk American streets unsupervised. (yota5, said this too.):up:

1. I said Farrakhan never commited violence...I didnt defend any dictator. I dont like dictators but Farrakhan still has not commited violence. Period.

2. I didnt take a side in the issue, I said the Jews have bombed folks, Farraakhan said the same. Am I supposed to say he's lying when he's not? Maybe you can show me how he lied or maybe you're coming at me for the wrong reason. I did not take any position on what Israel should do at all

3. the last part was a personal insult not worthy of response and has nothing to do with the topic. Thanks

Louis Farrakhan of the "Nation of Islam" is the Most Notorious Anti-Whitey and Anti-Semite in the History of the United States of America.

For Closed Mind & Full of Shit Caption to spend his time to defend this Psycho for any reason is beyond comprehension.

One thing this Black Racist Muslim Arsehole does is good at, is making up rational peoples' minds: there are times when it's a 50/50 proposition, in those cases if this Black Racist Muslim Piece of Shit takes a stand on one side.....especially vociferously.....one knows, beyond a nanogram of a doubt ...... that the opposite view is 1000% correct.

Last edited:

Yea but he's one of Obamy's bestest buddies. Now i'm just waiting to see what Reverend Racist has to say about this Bombing Campaign. Stay tuned. It gets better. :lol:

Is he?

Louis Farrakhan of the "Nation of Islam" is the Most Notorious Anti-Whitey and Anti-Semite in the History of the United States of America.

For Closed Mind & Full of Shit Caption to spend his time to defend this Psycho for any reason is beyond comprehension.

One thing this Black Racist Muslim Arsehole does is good at, is making up rational peoples' minds: there are times when it's a 50/50 proposition, in those cases if this Black Racist Muslim Piece of Shit takes a stand on one side.....especially vociferously.....one knows, beyond a nanogram of a doubt ...... that the opposite view is 1000% correct.

Dealing with a smart one here....:lol: Farrakhan says you should respect your mommy too. So go home and beat your moms :lol:

Gaydrama, know matter how much you stamp your feet and yell "racist, asshole" it doesnt replace substance and your post has none

Dealing with a smart one here....:lol: Farrakhan says you should respect your mommy too. So go home and beat your moms :lol:

Gaydrama, know matter how much you stamp your feet and yell "racist, asshole" Louis Farrakhan of the "Nation of Islam" is the Most Notorious Anti-Whitey and Anti-Semite in the History of the United States of America.

Closed Mind & Full of Shit Caption:

I stated: "Louis Farrakhan of the "Nation of Islam" is the Most Notorious Anti-Whitey and Anti-Semite in the History of the United States of America".

Apparently, you are either a total political ignoramus, unaware of the TRUTH underlying my statement and needing proof to substantiate my statement, or.....you are a fucking LibTURD MuslimArseLicker that needs to pull your head outa Muslim Louis Farrakhan's Black Racist arse.

That Piece of Shit afficianado of yours no doubt also says that 2+3=5 .... my point is that one would think that if this Psycho makes a point that may be correct, one doesn't go outa one's way to compliment the Psycho Arsehole by advertising it......unless one is a Psycho Arsehole himself, or loves to suck his dick. Consider the SunniBitch. There's another Muslim of the same ilk as Louis Farrakhan, Whackjob "Goddamn America" Wright, etc.

Last edited:
Yea some of his rant was actually coherent. I thought his Waco analogy was very interesting. Most of it was his usual Racist Drama-Queen stuff though. But hey,he's always been known for that. It was worth checking out what he had to say. And he is right on this issue.

Oh my. Farrakhan, was endorsed by the Rev. Wright. Now he's asking Obama, "'Who The Hell Do You Think You Are???" Will wonders never cease.

"Minister Louis Farrakhan spoke with FinalCall.com about the war in Libya and offered words to President Obama as he shed light on what he feels is the reason for American intervention.

"Our dear brother [Obama] has to be very careful in his decision...whenever government wants you to think and act in a certain way that would bring justification to an action that they are already planning to make, they must make the person that they hate, the boogey man."

"Don't tell me and wise Black people or White people that you're interested in Black suffering. Where were you in Rwanda? Where are you in the Congo? Why did you go to Darfur? Because oil is there! No, you don't want to save the Libyan people, that's your noble motive to hide your wicked agenda."

Minister Louis Farrakhan Warns Obama To Get Out Of Libya « Hip-Hop Wired: Keeping You Informed With The Latest on Hip-Hop Culture, Rappers, Hip Hop News, Rap and Entertainment News, Black Politics, Video Vixens, Music Reviews and Urban Lifestyle̷

:lol::lol::lol: Another thread in which the right is embracing Farrakhan? Since when did righties like Farrakhan?

Oh my. Farrakhan, was endorsed by the Rev. Wright. Now he's asking Obama, "'Who The Hell Do You Think You Are???" Will wonders never cease.

"Minister Louis Farrakhan spoke with FinalCall.com about the war in Libya and offered words to President Obama as he shed light on what he feels is the reason for American intervention.

"Our dear brother [Obama] has to be very careful in his decision...whenever government wants you to think and act in a certain way that would bring justification to an action that they are already planning to make, they must make the person that they hate, the boogey man."

"Don't tell me and wise Black people or White people that you're interested in Black suffering. Where were you in Rwanda? Where are you in the Congo? Why did you go to Darfur? Because oil is there! No, you don't want to save the Libyan people, that's your noble motive to hide your wicked agenda."

:lol::lol::lol: Another thread in which the right is embracing Farrakhan? Since when did righties like Farrakhan?

Maybe it's the old "the enemy of my enemy..."

Admit it,most of you Wingers who replied didn't even bother to watch the video. If you had,you would probably be making more sense in your replies. Check it out...

Last edited by a moderator:

Maybe it's the old "the enemy of my enemy..."

I'm sure you're right, but it's still funny.

Forum List

Back