Farrakhan Unleashed

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
In a statement at a townhall meeting Wednesday night, Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan argued that the late U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens would still be alive and unharmed if Muammar Gaddafi were still alive.

Farrakhan said “Gaddafi had an ordered society. Ambassador Stevenson [sic] could go anywhere in Libya and he wouldn’t be harmed when Gaddafi was in power.” Farrakhan continued, “but when the enemy came then we became divided more-so than ever.”

Farrakhan Shock Claim: Ambassador Stephenson Would Still Be Alive & Unharmed If Gaddafi Was Still In Power | Video | TheBlaze.com

I'm sorry but I see Farrakhan as a traitor to this country..

and I'm sticking up for what Obama, I think what he did to that country is Disgraceful

Last edited:
I've seen essentially the same argument from the right when they criticize Obama for helping rid Libya of that idiot.

The only thing people have to keep in mind about Louie whenever he opens his trap is that it's the same trap he's used to tell us about his two flights in UFO aircraft. One I think he described as a large 'mothership' and the other somewhat smaller. Sort of a sports car version I guess.

This man is a lunatic with lots of braindead followers.

Perhaps Scotty will beam him up permanently soon.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. The only reason why he said it is because Gadaffi is gone. If Gadaffi was still in power, Farrakhan would have brayed about leaving a dictator in power. While it is true that Libya would be a peaceful country if Gadaffi was still in power, the muslim brotherhood would not have taken over and our Ambassador assassinated.

438520.jpg

Louis+Farrakhan+Gives+Speech+Election+Barack+BFlJNoIcJKLl.jpg

"I seeeeeee the great mother wheel"

Hillary-PointingUp.jpg

"I also seeee the great wheel, I
wonder if it will help me in 2016"

Congressional Black Caucus Member Shocked to Discover Farrakhan Speech He Was Nodding to was Anti-Semitic and Racist

May 24, 2013 By Daniel Greenfield

You can sympathize with John Conyers, the longest serving member of the House of Representatives and a founding member of the Congressional Black Caucus, who came to hear some inspirational words of wisdom from notoriously inspiring figure Louis Farrakhan, only to discover, a week later, to his shock and surprise, that the speech he was approvingly nodding to was really racist.

Shocking. Who would have thought that Farrakhan would spew hateful bigotry when given a big shiny podium, instead of dealing with the challenges facing Detroit. Like the challenge of the Racist White Jew bloodsuckers created by a Black Mad Scientist named Yakub who will return in his UFO to banish the white beast-men from the earth… as Nation of Islam doctrine states.

Was John Conyers nodding during the part where

1. Farrakhan defended former Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick who may have been involved in the murder of a stripper

2. Farrakhan criticized Obama for surrounding himself with “Satan…members of the Jewish community.”

3. Told black people that they need to buy up Detroit before the Mexicans and the Arabs get it all

You know, I hear the Tea Party is really racist.

Congressional Black Caucus Member Shocked to Discover Farrakhan Speech He Was Nodding to was Anti-Semitic and Racist | FrontPage Magazine

Farrakhan Home in Obama’s Old Neighborhood Got $100K in Farm Subsidies

December 10, 2013 by Daniel Greenfield

Farrakhan-obama-306x350.jpg

The wealth redistribution express just keeps chugging along. So what does Farrakhan grow in Hyde Park… besides hate?

Open the Books just completed and released a new report called, “The Federal Transfer Report- Farm Subsidies & The Big Dogs” Within the report, the group discovered this…

Case Study Example: Three Year Economic Savings Program, Inc., Hyde Park, 60615. A non-profit organization called Three Year Economic Savings Program, Inc received 19 payments totaling $103,529 (2008-11). The address matches Louis Farrakhan’s home and mosque address.

The U.S. Dept. of Agriculture (USDA) shows the organization as located at the residence of The Nation of Islam leader, Minister Louis Farrakhan. As the top recipient of farm subsidies in the Hyde Park neighborhood, it ranked twelfth amongst all Chicago recipients. The Illinois Secretary of State website has the entity’s status as “Not Good Standing,” clink here. Through the website muhammadfarms.com, the organization is still accepting donations.

Muhammad Farms has instructive information about the government’s plot to destroy black farmers, the secret waters of the great pyramid and why the government hates Cuba.

Ask for money. Obviously. Muhammad Farms can’t afford irrigation or labor. But it can get government subsidies.

Farrakhan Home in Obama?s Old Neighborhood Got $100K in Farm Subsidies | FrontPage Magazine

I heard about 15 years ago he had prostate cancer and hadnt seen much of him since. I guess he survived. Too bad.

Forum List

Back