Farrakhan talks of 'Satanic Jews' at Catholic church address

On Mother’s Day I had more important things to think about. You are the least. Not just to me but to everyone else. That link will be posted; hopefully tonight. Now, play with your matches . You genocidal maniac stating that the links I posted proving Pollack Anti Semitism are valid

I feel bad that Germans killed Jews & Poles at Auschwitz.

You call for Poles to die at Auschwitz.

Once again Zionists prove to be barbaric.

I have posted many anti Semitic Pollack links and you stated you agree with them; the Pollack and Hitler mentality.
You constantly prove that Pollacks are Vile, ignorant, barbaric and Scum

Explain why Poles should like dirty dog vile genocidal maniacs like you?

Explain why Jews should like Scum, disgusting, Savage genocidal maniacs like you

You're the genocidal maniac who calls for dead Poles & dead Palestinians.

You’re the genocidal maniac who expresses delight in the Anti Semitic hate, and dead Jews

I feel bad that Germans killed Jews & Poles at Auschwitz.

You call for Poles to die at Auschwitz.

Once again Zionists prove to be barbaric.

I have posted many anti Semitic Pollack links and you stated you agree with them; the Pollack and Hitler mentality.

Explain why Jews should like Scum, disgusting, Savage genocidal maniacs like you

You’re the genocidal maniac who expresses delight in the Anti Semitic hate, and dead Jews

Show me where I said such a thing?

Show me where I said such a thing?

Go back a few posts. I posted several threads about Pollack Anti Semitism and Anti Semitism in general and you stated you feel that way .
Your exact words?” Good, I support every one of these. “. That’s how Hitler felt

Forum List

Back