Farrakhan Sends Letter to Jewish Groups Demanding Reparations for Slavery…

Capitalist

Jeffersonian Liberal
May 22, 2010
Farrakhan-obama.jpg

(Newsmax)- Nation of Islam head Louis Farrakhan has sent a three-page letter to the heads of 16 Jewish organizations seeking reparations from Jews in what a National Review writer terms “an unsubtle attempt at extortion.”
The letter dated June 24 identified Farrakhan as the “National Representative of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad and the Nation of Islam.”
It proclaims that two books he included with each letter — volume two of “The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews” and “Jews Selling Blacks: Slave Trade by American Jews” — present “an undeniable record of Jewish anti-Black behavior, starting with the horror of the trans-Atlantic slave trade, plantation slavery, Jim Crow, sharecropping, the labor movement of the North and South, the unions and the misuse of our people that continues to this very moment.”
Farrakhan tells the recipients of the letters, who include Morton Klein of the Zionist Organization of America and Lee Rosenberg of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee:
“We could now charge you with the most vehement anti-Black behavior in the annals of our history in America and the world. We could charge you with being the most deceitful so-called friend, while your history with us shows you have been our worst enemy . . .
“I have pleaded with you over the years for a sensible, intelligent dialogue. You have rejected me. I again ask you for a dialogue.”
For Farrakhan, “‘dialogue’ equals reparations,” Daniel Pipes, director of the Middle East Forum and Taube distinguished visiting fellow at the Hoover Institution of Stanford University, writes for National Review Online.
Farrakhan states that he makes the demand because Jews “are in a position to help me in the civilizing work that The Honorable Elijah Muhammad was given to do by Allah (God).
“This is an offer asking you and the gentiles whom you influence to help me in the repair of my people from the damage that has been done by your ancestors to mine.”
Pipes observes: “In other words, after years of unsuccessfully demanding reparations for blacks from the U.S. government, he is now looking to Jews to make amends for their alleged past injustices.”
Farrakhan warns that if Jews spurn his demand, Allah and “His Messiah will bring you and your people disgrace and ruin.”
Pipes declares: “The letter amounts to an unsubtle attempt at extortion.”
Morton Klein called the letter “a veiled call for violence against Jews,” and Pipes writes that “he is right. Farrakhan full well knows he will not get the reply he demands . .

who cares?

I once fell asleep listening to a tape of his. It was on a walkman that had rewind as a reverse play automatically set. I got to hear the tape over and over again (in my sleep) until the batteries wore out.

I woke up myself and all Jews.

but who cares?

it's kind of funny if he really asked for reparations. most jews didn't get here til way after slavery was abolished.

:cuckoo:

I wouldn't be surprised if he did ask for them. The guy's a whacko. Along with Wright, Obama's list of old friends reads like a list of "Who's Who among America's Stupidest Nutjobs."

Hmmmm. Well, Jews were held in slavery by Egypt, and Egypt is an African nation, shouldn't they be paying Jews reparations?
Well my best guess is that:

1. Jooos are pigs and pigs don't get reparations.

or

2. This is not covered under James Cones Collective Salvation/Liberation Theology.

The good Rev. Wright is a proponent of Cone and has preached this in his church for over twenty years to............ hmmmmm..........

it's kind of funny if he really asked for reparations. most jews didn't get here til way after slavery was abolished.

Well even if jooos got here during slavery, do you think any are left alive.:cuckoo:

I wouldn't be surprised if he did ask for them. The guy's a whacko. Along with Wright, Obama's list of old friends reads like a list of "Who's Who among America's Stupidest Nutjobs."

Funny thing is that Calypso Louie attended meeting at Rev. Wrights Church. Figure that one out, unless they both want the same thing.
Never-mind, thats to horrible of a thought considering that Obow was at the same Sunday meetings...............

Hey, if it makes him feel better, he can send a letter to my house too. He won't get anything, but at least he'll beat the postal rate increase.

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Maybe we should write a letter demanding reparations from him for wasting the 5 mins of our lives it takes to read about this and discuss it.

In my opinion, Farrakhan is just another racist drone that has a following of racist drones.Speaking of: I wonder if Chicago's J. Wright, Obama's mentor and 'programmer', signed Farrakhan's letter also. You would know from his initials J. W., also meaning Jerk Weed :D

In 1982, the church launched Trumpet Newsmagazine; Wright's daughters serve as publisher and executive editor. Every year, the magazine makes awards in various categories. Last year, it gave the Dr. Jeremiah A. Wright Jr. Trumpeter Award to a man it said "truly epitomized greatness." That man is Louis Farrakhan.

Maybe for Wright and some others, Farrakhan "epitomized greatness.

Richard Cohen - Obama's Farrakhan Test - washingtonpost.com

Wasn't it mentioned a few times on this board that David Duke "likes" the tea party? That game could go on and on and on and on....:cool:

Oh.Mi.Gawd!

My Irish DNA should sue my Norwegian DNA for plundering their homeland! And perhaps all of us European types should sue Italy for what the Romans did to us....errrr.... rather our great^N grandparents.

Forum List

Back