Farrakhan, Black Panthers, and the terrorist who may have nukes

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
It was a strange week for the loony strongman from Iran.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's six nights in New York featured a secret sit-down with militant minister Louis Farrakhan, heckling in a hotel bar, and a fear of being rubbed out that bordered on paranoia.

The president shared a hush-hush meal with Farrakhan and members of the New Black Panther Party Tuesday at the Warwick Hotel on West 54th Street.

The meeting of the podium smackers took place in a banquet room, where the fiery leaders presumably exchanged theories on what's wrong with the world.

Read more: A'jad's weird week in Big Apple - NYPOST.com

Holy shit.

Bastard should have been smoked.

BTW, the Nicaraguan Ambassador bought it last week in NYC. Too bad they did not smoke Nicaraguan President Daniel Ortega as well.

FOXNews.com - Nicaraguan Diplomatic Official Found Dead in NYC Apartment Had Hair in Hands, Possibly Self-Inflicted Wounds

So now you're advocating assassination? You're a fucking cuckoo. I would have preferred that we would have refused his visa, and if the UN said a word that we kicked them all out to.

What do you think they discussed? Annihilation of the Jews? Fixing elections? Killing whitey? Man, imagine being a fly on that wall.

Well, first Farrakhan had to hold Ahmadinejad until he stopped shaking after that mean lady called him a murderer for allowing her sister to be stoned to death in Iran. American women are so fucking pushy, eh?

What do you think they discussed? Annihilation of the Jews? Fixing elections? Killing whitey? Man, imagine being a fly on that wall.

It is against the Law to have meetings between private citizens not authorized by the Government and heads of State or delegates of state that discuss matters pertaining to any facet of Government in the US or its policies or ways to effect them.

It is against the Law to have meetings between private citizens not authorized by the Government and heads of State or delegates of state that discuss matters pertaining to any facet of Government in the US or its policies or ways to effect them.

Linkiepoo, RGS? I'm not doubting you but I'm curious.

P.S. Jane Fonda was/is a traitorous ****.

P.S. Jane Fonda was/is a traitorous ****.

LOL now wasn't she griping just the other day this term being used?

Don't know the title of the law. But Kerry broke it when he met with the North Vietnamese before the Peace talks in Paris. During his run for President there was speculation that his medals were revoked because of, he was a serving Naval Officer at the time. The reason being he had to get Reagan's Civilian head to sign new ones and that is what he has now.

I could be mistaken the law may only apply to Governments we are at war with and civilians acting as agents of a foreign government being required to register as such.

Killing the Iranian president would have accomplished nothing except make the U.S. look like the nation full of clueless, paranoid retards it already is.

Well Obama could not meet with him, so he sent Farrakhan

Bastard should have been smoked.

BTW, the Nicaraguan Ambassador bought it last week in NYC. Too bad they did not smoke Nicaraguan President Daniel Ortega as well.

FOXNews.com - Nicaraguan Diplomatic Official Found Dead in NYC Apartment Had Hair in Hands, Possibly Self-Inflicted Wounds
Sorry. Ortega is on YOUR payroll. Just like Samoza was.
Al Jr. is here now, from Miami, fixin to take Ortegas place.

Same old movie.
Notice the satanic symbol on the currency.
" Somoza might be a bastard but he's our bastard"

Attachments

• $cordoba.JPG
    $cordoba.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
It was a strange week for the loony strongman from Iran.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's six nights in New York featured a secret sit-down with militant minister Louis Farrakhan, heckling in a hotel bar, and a fear of being rubbed out that bordered on paranoia.

The president shared a hush-hush meal with Farrakhan and members of the New Black Panther Party Tuesday at the Warwick Hotel on West 54th Street.

The meeting of the podium smackers took place in a banquet room, where the fiery leaders presumably exchanged theories on what's wrong with the world.

Read more: A'jad's weird week in Big Apple - NYPOST.com

Holy shit.
Dont forget, All supporters of Obamay.

Forum List

Back