Farmers Union VP says farmers have pretty much lost their export market under Trump

Farmers union vice president says farmers have "pretty much lost all our markets since Trump took over"

But, in all fairness, Trump's trade war has only been going on for a little over 2 years....

:bsflag:....Soy Bean Farmers are happy as they have been in decades so are Dairy farmers...the move by many farmers to soybeans creates customers for veggies of all kinds and stable profits....everything is connected....stop reading BS links....
Newsweek a BS link? Man, talk to a fucking farmer.

Farmers union vice president says farmers have "pretty much lost all our markets since Trump took over"

But, in all fairness, Trump's trade war has only been going on for a little over 2 years....

:bsflag:....Soy Bean Farmers are happy as they have been in decades so are Dairy farmers...the move by many farmers to soybeans creates customers for veggies of all kinds and stable profits....everything is connected....stop reading BS links....
YES Newsweek is a BS link...Buuuaaahahahaha...

We just went through a month where farmers have been praising Trump for his China stance...where have you been?...

Actually, I worked for Farmers Union for 10 years, so I have talked to many farmers. Of course, one can't expect a farmer to know about farming as much as Trump does.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Actually, I worked for Farmers Union for 10 years, so I have talked to many farmers. Of course, one can't expect a farmer to know about farming as much as Trump does.
I don't care who you talked to...I eat breakfast with farmers everyday...farmers are on Trump's side and are backing him 100%...no fake news link or your story of talking to a few farmers can change that....

Forum List

Back