Farmers facing disaster in 2019

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
These photos are more than just signs of a natural disaster. They are forewarnings for the months ahead and what every household in America faces in shortages and rising prices.

TD-Hale-1-540x540.jpg

TD-Hale-2-540x540.jpg

TD-Hale-3-540x540.jpg

TD-Hale-4-540x540.jpg

If you do not live in the middle of the country, you may have a difficult time grasping the true scope of what we are potentially facing.

If farmers do not grow our food, we do not eat. This is not a drill, and widespread crop failures are going to have dramatic implications for all of us in the months ahead. Food prices are going much higher, and I urge you to get prepared while you still can.

According to John Newton, the chief economist at the American Farm Bureau Federation, we have never faced “anything like this since I’ve been working in agriculture”. We are truly in unprecedented territory already, and it won’t take very much at all to turn 2019 into a complete and utter national catastrophe.

Much more @ Shocking Before & After Photos Reveal Awful Truth About Widespread US Crop Failures In 2019

A drought in the midwest is not a big deal for Californians as we grow our own. Lets put more dirty gases in the atmosphere and make the planet hotter faster.

A drought in the midwest is not a big deal for Californians as we grow our own. Lets put more dirty gases in the atmosphere and make the planet hotter faster.

It will be when it hits your ethanol supplies.

These photos are more than just signs of a natural disaster. They are forewarnings for the months ahead and what every household in America faces in shortages and rising prices.

TD-Hale-1-540x540.jpg

TD-Hale-2-540x540.jpg

TD-Hale-3-540x540.jpg

TD-Hale-4-540x540.jpg

If you do not live in the middle of the country, you may have a difficult time grasping the true scope of what we are potentially facing.

If farmers do not grow our food, we do not eat. This is not a drill, and widespread crop failures are going to have dramatic implications for all of us in the months ahead. Food prices are going much higher, and I urge you to get prepared while you still can.

According to John Newton, the chief economist at the American Farm Bureau Federation, we have never faced “anything like this since I’ve been working in agriculture”. We are truly in unprecedented territory already, and it won’t take very much at all to turn 2019 into a complete and utter national catastrophe.

Much more @ Shocking Before & After Photos Reveal Awful Truth About Widespread US Crop Failures In 2019
Too much rain early this year. Farmers can't plant in soaking wet fields so they only recently were able to plant.

TD-Hale-1-540x540.jpg

TD-Hale-2-540x540.jpg

TD-Hale-3-540x540.jpg

TD-Hale-4-540x540.jpg

Just read the attached article. Werent you one of the people that mocked global warming and its effects?

The planet's food supply is more fragile than some people may think.

China lost 325,000 hogs this year, just when I thought bacon would go down. :(

The planet's food supply is more fragile than some people may think.

China lost 325,000 hogs this year, just when I thought bacon would go down. :(

They have lost far more than that. Their swine fever outbreak is expected to take out about 200,000,000 hogs this year.

Yes it is going to be down but like most things it won’t be as bad as is stated. Most every industry goes through this charade to lay the groundwork for the federal govt. to HAVE to come in and bail them out. That is not to belittle the loss and suffering that many people have gone through because of the flooding. I suspect there will be less ag products exported. Corn fed beef may be more pricey as well as corn products. Here is what accu weather said. Less soybeans may actually help American farmers because of loss of China market.

https://www.accuweather.com/en/weat...n-yield-for-2019-after-latest-report/70008643

Nobody needs Ethanol. Nobody. Ethanol is a joke.

They need it to drive in a handful of states that mandate its use beyond the federal requirements.

Ethanol shouldn't be mandated for anything whatsoever. That needs to go away.

A) Wastes food (feed)

B) Does nothing except tear up gasoline equipment.

C) Is a net energy loss by the time corn is grown and made into Ethanol.

They need it to drive in a handful of states that mandate its use beyond the federal requirements.

A) Wastes food (feed)

I don't disagree (though the Net Energy Balance of it is highly disputed with no clear answer), but that does not change that it is and therefore people have to have it. I use stabilizers in a lot of my equipment fuels that help with the issue caused by the stuff.

TD-Hale-1-540x540.jpg

TD-Hale-2-540x540.jpg

TD-Hale-3-540x540.jpg

TD-Hale-4-540x540.jpg

Just read the attached article. Werent you one of the people that mocked global warming and its effects?
This is not a result of global warming... And by the way its been cooling now for 9 years.

A) Wastes food (feed)

I don't disagree (though the Net Energy Balance of it is highly disputed with no clear answer), but that does not change that it is and therefore people have to have it. I use stabilizers in a lot of my equipment fuels that help with the issue caused by the stuff.

Okay, about the net energy loss thing: Hundreds of thousands of acres have to be strip-mined and material processed in order to get the fertilizer to grow corn, and THEN, it still has to be trucked to where the corn is is grown. (or transported by railway)
Strip-mining destroys trees, grass, all vegetation, and makes land uninhabitable for wildlife.

I've studied this, it's the same thing with the "Green Energy" biofuel bullshit,
actually Ethanol is "biofuel".

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back