Farmer's daughter disarms terrorist and shoots him dead with AK47

BasicGreatGuy

Aut libertas aut mors
Aug 2, 2009
Atlanta
If this is true as reported, it is a wonderful story. I hope the daughter gets the reward.

"His daughter was hiding under a bed when she heard him crying as the gunmen thrashed him with sticks. According to police, she ran towards her father’s attacker and struck him with an axe. As he collapsed, she snatched his AK47 and shot him dead.

She also shot and wounded another militant as he made his escape.

Police have hailed the woman’s bravery. "

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-terrorist-and-shoots-him-dead-with-AK47.html

She'd better get the reward too.
It didn't say what part of J-K she lives in, I wonder if she would get to keep it?

Don't fuck with Indians. They are very scary combatants...including the women.

If this is true as reported, it is a wonderful story. I hope the daughter gets the reward.

"His daughter was hiding under a bed when she heard him crying as the gunmen thrashed him with sticks. According to police, she ran towards her father’s attacker and struck him with an axe. As he collapsed, she snatched his AK47 and shot him dead.

Farmer's daughter disarms terrorist and shoots him dead with AK47 - Telegraph

In America, she would have been arrested for using an unregistered weapon and the attacker's family would have sued her for all they had.

Farmer's daughter disarms terrorist and shoots him dead with AK47 - Telegraph

In America, she would have been arrested for using an unregistered weapon and the attacker's family would have sued her for all they had.

Sadly, your comment has come to fruition more than once.

More people need to exercise their II Amendment right, in my opinion.

Forum List

Back