Farewell my Friends

Remember if you see this sign, THAT is the bar you want to drink in!

156.jpg

Where he is, it would be more like:

WOMEN: No shirt, Get Stoned

Now THAT'S a bummer...

And I didn't know this thread was even here...

so even late,

Good luck and safe home, Boot!

I missed this one too, I know because I got to rep #1. ;) Thanks for bumping it.

I hope bootneck is booting some primative, flea bitten Talaban ass this side to civilisation.

OK you guys! Listen up!

I'm out of here in three hours and I'm trying to get some sleep. So can you please keep the effing noise down!!!

Before I go, I just wanted to say farewell to all my friends and thank you most sincerely for your good wishes. I'll see you all again next May.

Oh. And no fucking sniping behind my back! Gottit!

Maintain a low profile and remember to keep your asshole puckered, Mate.

For Bootneck and all soldiers defending freedom and liberty:

"For He will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all you ways, and t hey will lift you up in their hands." Psalm 91:11

And:

this is a true soldier's prayer, and the one which has laid my little boys to bed at night when they've been afraid to sleep alone:

"I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety." Psalm 4:8

My prayers go to every man and every soldier in the world, who fights for freedom in any way he is capable of doing. It isn't always in battle, it isn't always in ways that are recognized by the rest of us....but for all who fight the good fight, and in fighting it put themselves and their loved ones at risk, God bless and we will all meet in Heaven.

For Bootneck and all soldiers defending freedom and liberty:

"For He will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all you ways, and t hey will lift you up in their hands." Psalm 91:11

And:

this is a true soldier's prayer, and the one which has laid my little boys to bed at night when they've been afraid to sleep alone:

"I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety." Psalm 4:8

Thanks Allie.

Know that we pray for you, Boot! And we are grateful for your sacrifice and service. God Bless you

And God protects you. You may live, you may die...life is temporary but our souls are eternal, and those of us who earn them will wear crowns in heaven according to our lives and sacrifices.

God bless all of our soldiers, who voluntarily put their lives on the line to protect us and those who are unable to protect themselves. I pray for you, and my children pray for you, every single day. We pray for your safety, your souls, and we pray for your bravery, that you can face the horrors that you must face.

The Royal Marines Prayer
The RM Prayer is as follows:
O Eternal Lord God, who through many generations hast united and inspired the members of our Corps, grant thy blessing, we beseech thee, on Royal Marines serving all around the Globe. Bestow Thy Crown of Righteousness upon all our efforts and endeavours, and may our Laurels be those of gallantry and honour, loyalty and courage. We ask these things in the name of Him, whose courage never failed, our Redeemer, Jesus Christ.
Amen

We keep you in our hearts and prayers Bootneck until your safe return, as we do all the young men and women that give so much and ask so little.

Forum List

Back