Farewell my Friends

Bootneck

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2008
England
OK you guys! Listen up!

I'm out of here in three hours and I'm trying to get some sleep. So can you please keep the effing noise down!!!

Before I go, I just wanted to say farewell to all my friends and thank you most sincerely for your good wishes. I'll see you all again next May.

Oh. And no fucking sniping behind my back! Gottit!

It's already October in England, so you're nearer to coming back home now!

Don't forget to brush your teeth, change your undies and put on your Old Spice Deodorant while you're there, remember, Royal Marines are always well groomed!

Take care my love, see you in May! :beer:

OK you guys! Listen up!

I'm out of here in three hours and I'm trying to get some sleep. So can you please keep the effing noise down!!!

Before I go, I just wanted to say farewell to all my friends and thank you most sincerely for your good wishes. I'll see you all again next May.

Good Luck and stay safe.

Remember if you see this sign, THAT is the bar you want to drink in!

156.jpg

OK you guys! Listen up!

Don't forget to take your lime.

OK you guys! Listen up!

Bless you, we will save your place for you. There is only 1 Bootneck! Lots of Love and prayers!

Bootneck called me from the airport at 4 am est (9 am England time) right before he was getting ready to board the plane.

He is a brave, honorable man, going over to a hell hole to do his job.

Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. I will keep you updated when I hear from him. He won't be able to have much contact for awhile, but we can still send good thoughts his way!

Thanks everyone! :)

Bootneck called me from the airport at 4 am est (9 am England time) right before he was getting ready to board the plane.

He is a brave, honorable man, going over to a hell hole to do his job.

Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. I will keep you updated when I hear from him. He won't be able to have much contact for awhile, but we can still send good thoughts his way!

Thanks everyone! :)

That bastard woke you up at 4am!!! BASTARD!!!

But seriously, he is a Great Ameri–...uh...I mean, a Great Englishman.

If you hear from him at any point in the next 6 months, be sure to update us immediately. :)

Bloody time zones. Been at work all day and it's evening now. I would like to add my best wishes with all the other posters here.

140px-John_Bull_-_World_War_I_recruiting_poster.jpeg

Yes, I'm absent, but one of us isn't, one of us is over there.

Best wishes to you Boot and your RM comrades.

See ya in May, Boot.

Best to ya while you're away. Stay safe and stay out of trouble... any kind of it.

Immie

OK you guys! Listen up!

Godspeed.

Forum List

Back