Farenheit 9/11

I think I'll invite mickey on over to my place tomorrow for my usual Friday night, after bar time, biker party. Then I can kick his fat, lying, stinking ass from one end of Phoenix to the other.

Oh such sweetness to dream... :cof:

Oh, my fellow Republicans....

You guys should lay off pinko commie libs supporting & believing Michael Moore's lies.......LIES ARE ALL THEY HAVE LEFT!

Their ideology has been totally discredited, they were unsuccessful at trying to steal Florida, THREE TIMES! They have even been rejected by the few mainstream parts of the Democratic Party, not to mention the American people, en masse.

Truthfully, the best thing to do with scumbags like Moore, Maher, Franken, and the pathetic fools who follow them is just to let them speak; give them the rope and they'll hang themselves with it, EVERY TIME!

I just wish that Michael Moore would be taken hostage by Al Qaeda, and they would slit HIS throat. This vile creature is worthy of nothing more than a violent death. Better yet, as I stated before, just let him live a long life, allowing him to do his part to make certain that the last nail in liberalism's coffin hits its mark perfectly, for we don't want to see scum like him alive in the next 50 years.

Also.......FU*K FRANCE! At times, I wish we would have let the Nazi bastards finish them off.

If Moore & Co. and "old Europe" hate America so much, then I hope ruin & death befalls ALL of them.

Originally posted by Pale Rider
"MIRIMAX" will be putting it out. And no more Mirimax movies for me. Fuck them now. Boycott time.

WELL KNOCK ME OVER WITH A FEATHER!!:eek2: Just where the hell is this Cannes? OH FRANCE YOU SAY..... IMAGINE THAT. THAT BUNCH OF SHIT BAG, YELLOW BELLIED, PROFESSIONAL SURRENDERING, BUSH HATERS. Imagine them liking something Bush bashing. WHAT A FUCKING REVELATION!!!

mickey moore is a fat ass, lying, piece of shit, scum bag, fuck. Hey mickey, eat shit and die prick.

Just for reference, there was only one French judge at the Cannes Film Festival.

Here's the quote from his website:
When you hear the wackos on Fox News and elsewhere refer to this prize as coming from “the French,” please know that of the nine members of the Festival jury, only ONE was French. Nearly half the jury (four) were Americans and the President of the jury was an American (Quentin Tarantino). But this fact won’t stop the O’Reillys or the Lenos or the Limbaughs from attacking the French and me because, well, that’s how their simple minds function.

http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/message/index.php?messageDate=2004-05-23

Also, here's who is distributing the movie for anyone who is interested:

Hey Everyone...

We finally have a distributor in America! Actually, two of them! Lions Gate and IFC Films have agreed to aggressively distribute "Fahrenheit 9/11" in theaters all across the country beginning on Friday, June 25th.

http://www.michaelmoore.com/index_real.php

Originally posted by brneyedgrl80
We finally have a distributor in America! Actually, two of them! Lions Gate and IFC Films have agreed to aggressively distribute "Fahrenheit 9/11" in theaters all across the country beginning on Friday, June 25th.

http://www.michaelmoore.com/index_real.php [/B]

I'd heard on the radio that it was going to be Mirimax. Just another example of "don't believe everything you hear".

I stand corrected.

But please let me add, micheal moore is a rotten pile of cow shit.

Originally posted by Pale Rider
I'd heard on the radio that it was going to be Mirimax. Just another example of "don't believe everything you hear".

I stand corrected.

But please let me add, micheal moore is a rotten pile of cow shit.

I can respect that, lol :D

I believe it was Harry Weinstein *spelling* and another gentleman from Miramax who bought the movie and let the above companies distribute it.

Forum List

Back