Fareed Zakaria, Suffering From Tourette's Syndrome, Starts Cursing Live On CNN

Thanks to Mr. Zakaria for mincing no words, and telling it as it is.

... as opposed to the goofy hysteric in that video. Who really has the kind of time to listen to that clown, Mark Dice?

Man , take off his 'turban' and he gets uppity and i can't stand this guyon a good day . As Sean Spicer recently said to some 'indian' female book store employee . Sean said , you are lucky that you were ALLOWED in this country . Same goes for this 'third world' import into the USA .

I didn't see this episode, but I heard it's getting high reviews.

Edit: This youtuber considers this a profanity filled meltdown? Are you fucking serious? He said bullshit and didn't even raise his voice.

Last edited:
Fareed The Dweeb is just showing us what a professional un-biased journalist he is.

He isn't a journalist. His show is political commentary, which means it has a POV and doesn't cover breaking headlines.

Zakaria is a known plagiarist and leftist fiend, being interviewed by Don Lemon, who is perhaps the dumbest fucker on CNN.... you just knew the comedy would ensue.

Zakaria is a shit skinned, shit lib who contributes nothing to anyone except more verbal excrement. He is garbage...the network that he works for is a propagandist haven disguised as a news outlet. CNN's yellow journalism exceeds even Soviet Pravda in its ability to twist reality to that of its TRUE benefactors.
I would love to watch this Mohameddon spontaneously combust into a ball of flames like a lit curry fart.
People like Zakaria amaze me in only one measure. Their ability to convince someone, somewhere in the media power structure that their shitty opinion counts enough to be broadcast.

Forum List

Back