Fareed Zakaria: GOP jumps on conspiracy train

CNN's Fareed Zakaria says senior Republican leaders are willing to hop on conspiracy theories, and the party should not be entrusted with power until that "cancer is excised."

Fareed Zakaria: GOP jumps on conspiracy train

A brilliant video and - sadly - he is dead right.

And watch all the hatred and venom that Trumpbots on here will spew at this guy/others over this video...which just further proves what he is saying.

Just one ignorant fucks opinion, BTW much of what McCarthy said turned out to be right. The regressive commies have taken over hollyweird, schools and much of government.

There are no commies in charge of Hollywood, schools or government.

McCarthy was a reactionary idiot who was wrong on all scores.

Wrong.

Norman Dodd - Wikipedia
Tax-exempt foundations
His claims about his investigative work have become the cornerstone of theories implicating the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, Ford Foundation, and the Rockefeller Foundation, among others.[2] He stated in his findings[3] that many foundations were intentionally campaigning to involve the United States in such wars as World War I; they also sought ways to warp American teaching of history through explicit control of education system in the United States.

Rene Wormser, the legal counsel to the Reece Committee, wrote in his 1958 book on the subject, "It is difficult for the public to understand that some of the great foundations which have done so much for us in some fields have acted tragically against the public interest in others, but the facts are there for the unprejudiced to recognize."[4]

""The Reese Committee learned that the 'Rockefeller Foundation' and the 'Carnegie Endowment for International Peace' were, with tax exempt dollars, funding leftist propaganda operations aimed to changing America through the brain, not the battle field." With these words, Mr. Norman Dodd, director of research of the Reese Committee, defines very well what this documentary is all about. The Committee was put together by the American Congress in 1953 with the task of investigating the activities of foundations in the USA (led by the Rockefeller Foundation) and also related issues abroad (led by the Carnegie Endowment). What have the tax exempt foundations been up to all this time? These foundations have been ultimately interested in matters such as: 1908 - "Is there any means known to be more effective than war assuming you wish to alter the life of an entire people? ANSWER: No!" 1909 - "How do we involve the US in a war? ANSWER: We must control the State Department by taking over the diplomatic machinery of the State." Watch the interview and find out what the outcome of the research was."

Naw. Savage is a partisan hack and nuts. Zakaria is also a partisan hack and nuts.
No. You clearly don’t listen to savage. He condemns the Rs as much as he does the Ds.
That's true. I heard the queen, the house of Lords, and Rothschilds bank banned him from the British isles. . . that true?

No.
Yes.

Michael Savage, still banned from U.K., petitions Donald Trump to step in

The Queen, the House of Lords, and especially the Rothschilds did not ban Michael Savage from the UK.

Here’s a clue for you - whenever someone invokes “the Rothschilds,” the Retard Scale is at 10 out of 10.
human-nature-greed-laziness-thats-preposterous-its-obviously-lizard-aliens.jpg

Everytime democrats talk about gaining voters because of changing demographics the meaning is population replacement. That's what changing demographics is. The existing white population is being replaced by a more compliant and darker population.

Of course demographics is population segment changes. That doesn't mean those changes are from illegal aliens.

What, you think all the new democrat voters fell from the sky?

Nobody fell from the sky, or came from anywhere else. A population increase rate would be required fro your claim to even be possible. That just isn't happening
growthchart.jpg

Again, this is ridiculous. The fact that the population is growing slowly in no way changes the 20 mil plus illegal immigrants who have entered the country. This could simply be to birth rates. If you and Clayton do not believe democrats are importing votes, look at an election map of Southern Texas or walk into downtown Los Angeles. Do you really think it matters that they have to wait five years to vote democrat? To deny that democrats are importing future voters on a large scale illegally is like trying to argue that the sky is Green. Why won't you admit that is what the democrats are doing? It is not like they are trying to hide it.

Everytime democrats talk about gaining voters because of changing demographics the meaning is population replacement. That's what changing demographics is. The existing white population is being replaced by a more compliant and darker population.

Of course demographics is population segment changes. That doesn't mean those changes are from illegal aliens.

What, you think all the new democrat voters fell from the sky?

Nobody fell from the sky, or came from anywhere else. A population increase rate would be required fro your claim to even be possible. That just isn't happening
growthchart.jpg

Again, this is ridiculous. The fact that the population is growing slowly in no way changes the 20 mil plus illegal immigrants who have entered the country. This could simply be to birth rates. If you and Clayton do not believe democrats are importing votes, look at an election map of Southern Texas or walk into downtown Los Angeles. Do you really think it matters that they have to wait five years to vote democrat? To deny that democrats are importing future voters on a large scale illegally is like trying to argue that the sky is Green. Why won't you admit that is what the democrats are doing? It is not like they are trying to hide it.

The demographics are changing. You can pretend it's some nefarious plot to defeat republicans if you want to, but it's just the natural shifting of population. Either way, if you have nothing to offer the citizens you can fade away into the past.

`
I watched the video and for the most part, found it factual enough. While I hardly need anyone to tell me that the far right has turned into sycophantic believers of some of the most stupid conspiracy theories ever proposed, It does remind me that the GOP wasn't always like this and that not all those in the republican party embrace trumps immoral and inhuman behavior.

However, as already addressed, this too shall pass. As the old guard of the right who prop up trump slowly succumb to age, dementia and ultimately death, from the ashes will come a more pragmatic group of thinkers.
`
Perhaps.

Unfortunately, reactionaryism isn’t limited to older individuals – there are far too many under 40 who fear change, diversity, and inclusion – who have an unwarranted hostility toward immigrants, women, and minorities.

Indeed, the Tiki torch-bearing ‘unite the right’ nitwits are an example of young hateful rightists whom will more than likely grow to become old hateful rightists.

And as America continues to change, continues to become more diverse, more tolerant, and more inclusive, those frightened of that changed will continue to aggressively resist change by seeking to compel conformity and punish expressions of individual liberty and dissent.

Sadly, the bane of conservativism will be with us for the foreseeable future, long after the likes of Trump is gone.
Sadly so will liberalism.

At least some of us were smart enough not to vote for Hillary.

Naw. Savage is a partisan hack and nuts. Zakaria is also a partisan hack and nuts.
No. You clearly don’t listen to savage. He condemns the Rs as much as he does the Ds.
That's true. I heard the queen, the house of Lords, and Rothschilds bank banned him from the British isles. . . that true?

No.
Yes.

Michael Savage, still banned from U.K., petitions Donald Trump to step in

The Queen, the House of Lords, and especially the Rothschilds did not ban Michael Savage from the UK.

Here’s a clue for you - whenever someone invokes “the Rothschilds,” the Retard Scale is at 10 out of 10.
Wrong again, but your lack of knowledge is commonplace. Sadly.

Demographics are changing is a polite version of the population is undergoing replacement.

`
I watched the video and for the most part, found it factual enough. While I hardly need anyone to tell me that the far right has turned into sycophantic believers of some of the most stupid conspiracy theories ever proposed, It does remind me that the GOP wasn't always like this and that not all those in the republican party embrace trumps immoral and inhuman behavior.

However, as already addressed, this too shall pass. As the old guard of the right who prop up trump slowly succumb to age, dementia and ultimately death, from the ashes will come a more pragmatic group of thinkers.
`
Perhaps.

Unfortunately, reactionaryism isn’t limited to older individuals – there are far too many under 40 who fear change, diversity, and inclusion – who have an unwarranted hostility toward immigrants, women, and minorities.

Indeed, the Tiki torch-bearing ‘unite the right’ nitwits are an example of young hateful rightists whom will more than likely grow to become old hateful rightists.

And as America continues to change, continues to become more diverse, more tolerant, and more inclusive, those frightened of that changed will continue to aggressively resist change by seeking to compel conformity and punish expressions of individual liberty and dissent.

Sadly, the bane of conservativism will be with us for the foreseeable future, long after the likes of Trump is gone.

Former Clinton adviser says Hillary will run in 2020

Demographics are changing is a polite version of the population is undergoing replacement.

Change with the times, or be left behind.
I've already had a complete DNA replacement. I was born a male white Catholic, but now I had a transfusion to a Malaysia Buddhist to be hip. Sometimes I identify as a female black atheist when I'm feeling salty, but most the time I just, like you say, get with the times.

o_O

`

`
Perhaps.

Last time she ran with no Democrat opposition. This time the field is up to 35, so far.

`

`
Perhaps.

The woman is a deranged fool. She really thinks she got cheated out of winning. In her whacked out mind, she once again was cheated...just like Bill cheated on her over and over again.

`

`
Perhaps.

Last time she ran with no Democrat opposition. This time the field is up to 35, so far.
She had lots of competition last time and should have lost to Bernie , but she cheated with the help of the DNCMSM and the DNC.

1 Fareed is a very smart & well informed man, that does not mean that he is right all the time. guess most of you have never watched or heard him speak.
2 My personal opinion is that am sick of both the extreme left & right, your entrance into your party of choice should not cause you to be so disabled that you are reduced to responding to every thing by yelling & swearing. or forgetting that your party is equally capable of poor judgment. because they to are human.

`

`
Perhaps.

Some of us were even smarter and voted for neither Trump nor Hillary.

1 Fareed is a very smart & well informed man, that does not mean that he is right all the time. guess most of you have never watched or heard him speak.
2 My personal opinion is that am sick of both the extreme left & right, your entrance into your party of choice should not cause you to be so disabled that you are reduced to responding to every thing by yelling & swearing. or forgetting that your party is equally capable of poor judgment. because they to are human.

On the off chance a politician says something true, are we allowed to agree? Or does that make us one of Mac's wingers.

Well let's see, does millions of illegal immigrants change demographic numbers? Most think there are already over 20 million and the democrats don't do anything to stop it, and have destroying ice as a major platform. So please do not call it racism or a conspiracy theory.
Money Talks, And That's All We Hear

Those heavily financed and promoted conspiracy theories that make morons slavishly worshiping the status quo look smart and mature are plants designed to produce exactly that effect.

Imprimatur Ut Imperemus. "Let it be printed so that we can rule." Whatever ambitious imbecile in this contemptible contemporary America gets paid to write, broadcast, lecture, or film is of the same ilk as those who get paid to have sex.

Forum List

Back