Farage & Trump Tonight in Jackson

Tilly

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 2015
Erob: Where the Sun Sets West of Phoenecia
Should be interesting!

Nigel Farage is to share a stage with Donald Trump to discuss what the Republican presidential candidate can learn from his Brexit success
  • Pair will address Trump rally of 15,000 supporters in Jackson, Mississippi
  • Nigel Farage expected to share private advice about how he beat political elite to win EU referendum vote during dinner with Trump
  • But outgoing Ukip leader insists he will not be endorsing the Republican
By MATT DATHAN, POLITICAL CORRESPONDENT FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 16:23, 24 August 2016 | UPDATED: 17:09, 24 August 2016

Nigel Farage to share a stage with Donald Trump to discuss Brexit

maybe Donnie knows wtf Brexit is by now.

LMAO

The GOP’s presumptive presidential nominee stumbled over the "Brexit" concept during an interview with reporter Michael Wolff in The Hollywood Reporter.

“And Brexit? Your position?” Wolff asked the billionaire.

“Huh?” Trump responded.

“Brexit,” Wolff reiterated.

“Hmm,” the real estate tycoon said.

“The Brits leaving the EU,” Wolff replied.

“Oh yeah, I think they should leave,” Trump said.

DUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRR

There are so many things the Donald is unsure about.or plain just doesn't know.

Is he still for the deportation of 11 million illegals...
He and his staff have no idea...

LMAO

The GOP’s presumptive presidential nominee stumbled over the "Brexit" concept during an interview with reporter Michael Wolff in The Hollywood Reporter.

“Huh?” Trump responded.

DUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRR

The Donald has a big, Yuuuuge brain that has to filter massive amounts of information, unlike Liberal Pukes.

59974387hfcdg.jpg

LMAO

“Huh?” Trump responded.

DUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRR

The Donald has a big, Yuuuuge brain that has to filter massive amounts of information, unlike Liberal Pukes.

59974387hfcdg.jpg

massive brain, filtering stupidity ..

"He's not going into Ukraine, OK, just so you understand. He's not going to go into Ukraine, all right? You can mark it down. You can put it down. You can take it anywhere you want," Trump said in an interview on Sunday with ABC's George Stephanopoulos on "This Week."

Ta Daaaaaaaaaaaaa !

"Well, he's already there, isn't he?" Stephanopoulos responded, in a reference to Crimea, which Putin took from Ukraine in early 2014.

It’s great he’s having this forum and having one of the architects from England’s usurpation…but it really underscores just how bat-shit-crazy the Trump Campaign is.

Is there some reason they’re doing it in Jackson MS? I mean, he could get that many people in a battle ground state…couldn’t he?

It’s bizarre that the GOP nominee is holding such events in one of the states that is most safely in his column.

It’s great he’s having this forum and having one of the architects from England’s usurpation…but it really underscores just how bat-shit-crazy the Trump Campaign is.

Is there some reason they’re doing it in Jackson MS? I mean, he could get that many people in a battle ground state…couldn’t he?

It’s bizarre that the GOP nominee is holding such events in one of the states that is most safely in his column.
I think it's because at least half the state is convinced Obama is a Kenyan Muslim, and a lot of the folks will pay $8 a month for a cable channel carrying conspiracy theories about the blacks coming to rape our white women .... or worse, seduce them.

Mandingo!

2 explanations:

1. Even the reddest, least educated states are now in play thanks to Trump's nonsense

2. Trump has no interest in winning

Trump's Campaign Only Meant To Be A Reality Show, Says Insider

Jackson has a population that is 80% African American. It will be interesting to see what demographic will show up at Trump's rally.

2 explanations:

1. Even the reddest, least educated states are now in play thanks to Trump's nonsense

2. Trump has no interest in winning

Trump’s Campaign Only Meant To Be A Reality Show, Says Insider

Those are the only two logical conclusions one can draw.

Jackson has a population that is 80% African American. It will be interesting to see what demographic will show up at Trump's rally.

There is that.

But if you get 100% of the black vote in MS, you still get the 6 EVs that you’re going to get from MS anyway.

Electoral-Vote.com has it 46-43 Trump right now… If he loses Mississippi, I think it’s historically pathetic.

Forum List

Back