Farage on Manchester: UK no longer safer than France or Belgium

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Brexit architect Nigel Farage said the notion that Britain is somehow less vulnerable to terrorism than its European neighbors has been nullified in the wake of the Manchester Arena massacre, the country’s second major attack in two months.

“To a very large extent, we’ve looked at the kinds of terrorism that have happened in Belgium and France,” he said. “I won’t say we’ve gotten complacent, but we’ve convinced ourselves that we’re in a better place than the rest of Europe on this.”

“I think that any sense that the United Kingdom is safer than France or Belgium has rather disappeared this evening.”

He went on to predict that while London is an obvious mark for jihadists, the targeting of “teenage girls” in a secondary city will be “a very big shock for the UK.”

Immediately following the Islamist ‘car attack’ on Westminster Bridge in

Farage On Manchester: UK No Longer Safer Than France or Belgium
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He knew it, we knew it how much longer do you think it will take for the liberal suckers to think that.

Brexit architect Nigel Farage said the notion that Britain is somehow less vulnerable to terrorism than its European neighbors has been nullified in the wake of the Manchester Arena massacre, the country’s second major attack in two months.

“To a very large extent, we’ve looked at the kinds of terrorism that have happened in Belgium and France,” he said. “I won’t say we’ve gotten complacent, but we’ve convinced ourselves that we’re in a better place than the rest of Europe on this.”

“I think that any sense that the United Kingdom is safer than France or Belgium has rather disappeared this evening.”

He went on to predict that while London is an obvious mark for jihadists, the targeting of “teenage girls” in a secondary city will be “a very big shock for the UK.”

Immediately following the Islamist ‘car attack’ on Westminster Bridge in

Farage On Manchester: UK No Longer Safer Than France or Belgium
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He knew it, we knew it how much longer do you think it will take for the liberal suckers to think that.

Now England do what France did elect a moron who says you must learn to live with terrorism because your leaders don't have the balls to keep your country safe!

Forum List

Back