Farage launches Brexit party ahead of EU elections

And I hope Farage includes Tommy Robinson...somewhere in his Cabinet when elected!:04:
You are so ignorant.
Firstly these are European elections so nobody will be forming a cabinet. Secondly Farage formed this party to get away from UKIP.........because of Yaxley.
FArage is a twat but he does recognise that Yaxley is electoral poison.

That your opinion, is it? Sounds like rubbish to me.

When you resort to personal insults as an opener, you don't stand a chance.
Farage trying to discredit UKIP - Batten

Launching his new party on Friday, Mr Farage said the UKIP leader's decision to appoint Mr Robinson as an adviser on grooming gangs and prison conditions tarnished his former party and associated it with "extremism, violence, criminal records and thuggery".

Not my opinion. Its a fact. You really should know this.

"extremism, violence, criminal records and thuggery". - hmmmm, ideal cabinet material.

And I hope Farage includes Tommy Robinson...somewhere in his Cabinet when elected!:04:
You are so ignorant.
Firstly these are European elections so nobody will be forming a cabinet. Secondly Farage formed this party to get away from UKIP.........because of Yaxley.

Launching his new party on Friday, Mr Farage said the UKIP leader's decision to appoint Mr Robinson as an adviser on grooming gangs and prison conditions tarnished his former party and associated it with "extremism, violence, criminal records and thuggery".

"extremism, violence, criminal records and thuggery". - hmmmm, ideal cabinet material.

Keep linking. Other people's opinions. Bring it on.

What I should know?

More like what I do know.

Brexit party wants to take part in the European elections? What for? They want to leave as soon as possible.

Somebody has to.

Whether they want to leave or not. It's an obligation.
Obligation to take part in the elections? What will be if some country breaches this obligation?

I think it will be more honest if Britain refuse itself to take part in it.

Brexit party wants to take part in the European elections? What for? They want to leave as soon as possible.

Somebody has to.

Whether they want to leave or not. It's an obligation.
Obligation to take part in the elections? What will be if some country breaches this obligation?

I think it will be more honest if Britain refuse itself to take part in it.

What has honesty to do with anything these days?

You are so ignorant.

What I should know?

You were ignorant of the facts and I had to school you on the subject. Fact not opinion.

You are so ignorant.

What I should know?

You were ignorant of the facts and I had to school you on the subject. Fact not opinion.

Your boyish charm will never win me over.

:yapyapyapf:

You are so ignorant.

YOU are the only ignorant.

.....we all knew that already.....still....it's fun saying it again! :04:

The latest poll from Europe Elects, another big polling sample this one of 1,388 and conducted by Survation and BREX which is Nigel Farage's new party is level with Labour at 27%

D5LBRlYX4AAG3Sc.jpg

Europe Elects on Twitter

The latest poll from Europe Elects, another big polling sample this one of 1,388 and conducted by Survation and BREX which is Nigel Farage's new party is level with Labour at 27%

D5LBRlYX4AAG3Sc.jpg

Europe Elects on Twitter
There doesnt seem to be a vote in there for Sinn Fein.

Why should there be?

Support them, do you?
They will get half the vote in Northern Ireland so should have around 2% if the DUP are a guide.

D5LBRlYX4AAG3Sc.jpg

Europe Elects on Twitter

Sinn Fein has current four Euro MEP's three represent in Republic of Ireland and only one represent Northern Ireland and so if polling for the one seat the result so minority it is not going to register at even - % this because the Constituency for that one seat is very narrow and only in that area

D5LBRlYX4AAG3Sc.jpg

Europe Elects on Twitter

Why should there be?

Support them, do you?
They will get half the vote in Northern Ireland so should have around 2% if the DUP are a guide.

Why are you now this concerned with Sinn Fein? The situation in this thread that Nigel Farage BREXIT Party doing very well in these pollings the thread is not about Sinn Fein.

D5LBRlYX4AAG3Sc.jpg

Europe Elects on Twitter

Why should there be?

Support them, do you?

Why are you now this concerned with Sinn Fein? The situation in this thread that Nigel Farage BREXIT Party doing very well in these pollings the thread is not about Sinn Fein.
Sinn Fein are against brexit, as was Northern Ireland. They should register a similar % to the DUP. Maybe they didnt poll in the catholic areas ?

D5GNUlTWwAEDYYZ.jpg

This is a GB only poll. It suggests that remain parties on 54% and Brexit on 45%. The samples on these polls are very low but I would be happy with that.

Forum List

Back