Farage launches Brexit party ahead of EU elections

Who is funding it this time ?
It says in the article. Over 500k in donations from Brits tired of the government BS and dragging its feet on brexit.
That wont go very far. Who will be funding the rest ?
Brexit voters....I don't remember exactly how many of those were there? MILLIONS I am sure.
This party is splitting the brexit vote though.

I was in London on Saturday and saw a pro-Brexit demonstration take place in Trafalgar Square and then they marched down to Downing Street

It says in the article. Over 500k in donations from Brits tired of the government BS and dragging its feet on brexit.
Brexit voters....I don't remember exactly how many of those were there? MILLIONS I am sure.
With what party? The Tories don't seem to be doing much other than dragging their feet instead of throwing May out and installing someone who WILL get Brexit done.

Not really. None of the other parties are doing shit about Brexit. Ms. May's failure to accomplish the simple task of leaving the EU which was voted on years ago shows the Conservative Party isn't up to it.

So now it will be Mr. Farage and the Brexit Party doing the will of the British subjects.

Seems the brexit party is leading in the polls.
When will parliament do the will of the people?

With what party? The Tories don't seem to be doing much other than dragging their feet instead of throwing May out and installing someone who WILL get Brexit done.

Like who?

Not really. None of the other parties are doing shit about Brexit. Ms. May's failure to accomplish the simple task of leaving the EU which was voted on years ago shows the Conservative Party isn't up to it.

So now it will be Mr. Farage and the Brexit Party doing the will of the British subjects.
Have you never heard of UKIP ?

Like who?
Boris.

Brexit party wants to take part in the European elections? What for? They want to leave as soon as possible.

And I hope Farage includes Tommy Robinson...somewhere in his Cabinet when elected!:04:
You are so ignorant.
Firstly these are European elections so nobody will be forming a cabinet. Secondly Farage formed this party to get away from UKIP.........because of Yaxley.
FArage is a twat but he does recognise that Yaxley is electoral poison.

That your opinion, is it? Sounds like rubbish to me.

When you resort to personal insults as an opener, you don't stand a chance.

Forum List

Back