Farage Covers Up Tax Dodges

Nigel Farage is refusing to publish his tax return
Every other party leader has either done so or is doing so.
What has the lying piece of shit got to hide ?

Man of the people ? Really ?

So what about commissar Corbyns tax avoidance that cost him a fine then. He should have had his right to being an M.P. withdrawn and then arrested for fraud.
You muppet. He filed it a week late and was fined £100. Wheres the fraud ? See Farage,Cameron,Osborne and co. Tax dodging offshore scum.

Still a criminal act, and you don't get fined for being 1 week late you need to be close to a year. I know because mine was lost in the post and a year later I was given a fine. A person in his position will have party accountants to do the tax returns so this sort of thing cant happen.
Criminal act my arse. That makes you a criminal as well you old duffer.

What a compelling argument. Duh!

:desk:

So what about commissar Corbyns tax avoidance that cost him a fine then. He should have had his right to being an M.P. withdrawn and then arrested for fraud.
You muppet. He filed it a week late and was fined £100. Wheres the fraud ? See Farage,Cameron,Osborne and co. Tax dodging offshore scum.

Farage probably just doesnt want the public knowing who funds him.

We know who funds him and why ?
Lol paranoid much?!

Actually it never occured to me it could be israel. It just doesn't seem likely.

I was just saying, he's protecting people. The crazies see UKIP as total nazis even though they are only as rightwing as Australia's mainstream conservative party.
ukips tendencies are right wing but it would be wrong to see them as total nazis . The majority of them are old and pine for the days when britain was ruling the world and putting the darkies in their place.They are just a bit scared of change.
There are some nut jobs though and some rwnjs as well.. Gay cure, flat earth etc. Farages biggest job is to keep a lid on all of that so as to appear electable to the british public who are generally not receptive to extremists of any ilk.
They are basically a one man band without organisation and the lowest quality candidates of any of the parties. And that is quite an achievement.
Their election manifesto for this year has two big headlines. Reintroduce smoking in pubs and raise the drink driving allowance. Fantastic.

Your restrictive mentality would rival Kim Jong-un's.

Lol paranoid much?!

Actually it never occured to me it could be israel. It just doesn't seem likely.

I was just saying, he's protecting people. The crazies see UKIP as total nazis even though they are only as rightwing as Australia's mainstream conservative party.
ukips tendencies are right wing but it would be wrong to see them as total nazis . The majority of them are old and pine for the days when britain was ruling the world and putting the darkies in their place.They are just a bit scared of change.
There are some nut jobs though and some rwnjs as well.. Gay cure, flat earth etc. Farages biggest job is to keep a lid on all of that so as to appear electable to the british public who are generally not receptive to extremists of any ilk.
They are basically a one man band without organisation and the lowest quality candidates of any of the parties. And that is quite an achievement.
Their election manifesto for this year has two big headlines. Reintroduce smoking in pubs and raise the drink driving allowance. Fantastic.

Do you have anything to say ? Ever ?

Lol paranoid much?!

I just said it. But not according to your straw men ideology.

Lol paranoid much?!

And all engineered by a cross party think tank that finds backers for the extremists so they take the sheeples eyes of the real problems. Now the problems are international and we can see how other nations are having to fight against invading hordes with kid gloves because neo Marxist NWO want it that way. So instead of machine guns and grenades we see baton rounds and water cannon.

Do you feel proud of being part of the mass child rape epidemic that swept the UK under your neo Marxist rule ?

Lol paranoid much?!

She is inclined to be more coherent than you.

Obviously you have a personal war on women. Your contempt towards some of the female posters is evident in your insults.

Why is TT so paranoid about Farage? He's not in the spotlight right now.

Because his commissar is telling him he must be that way as the whole neo Marxist cabal is that way after losing so much over the last few years

Lol paranoid much?!

They've become completely ineffectual at last. I still find Farage entertaining though.

Forum List

Back