Far Right Wing Violence Has Skyrocketed Since Obama Elected

Speaking of terrorists, when are you going to turn yourself into the police for all the crimes you have committed gang banger?

When are you going to turn your rep back on, asshole?

Once you turn yourself into the police and serve your time from all the heinous crimes you have committed, then I'll turn my rep back on :up:

Ever hear of the statute of limitations?
I gave up that shit 30 years ago, but you're still an asshole.

When are you going to turn your rep back on, asshole?

Once you turn yourself into the police and serve your time from all the heinous crimes you have committed, then I'll turn my rep back on :up:

Ever hear of the statute of limitations?
I gave up that shit 30 years ago, but you're still an asshole.

Your ongoing cyber stalking crimes doesn't meet the statute of limitations? :lol: Let alone who knows how many people's lives you have destroyed you gang banging piece of shit.

Like I mentioned, if you were a man, you would turn yourself into the police. Then when you are in prison, I'll turn my rep on so you can continue your stalking and harassment all you want. :up:

Last edited:
Your ongoing cyber stalking crimes doesn't meet the statute of limitations? :lol: Let alone who knows how many people's lives you have destroyed you gang banging piece of shit.

Like I mentioned, if you were a man, you would turn yourself into the police. Then when you are in prison, I'll turn my rep on so you can continue your stalking and harassment all you want. :up:

I heard you wear cyber-stockings to the gay cabaret, bigot-boi......

Forum List

Back