Far right wing violence actually went down after Obama's election

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
Yes, I know there is a thread about the massive increase in far right wing violence sense Obama got elected. I will also admit I haven't read it, mostly because I try to avoid threads that are designed to prove I am a racist simply because I disagree with the asshole in the White House, whatever fracking color his skin is. Strangely enough it, like most things that prove how racist the right wing is, is a lie. Somebody actually took an honest look at the data and managed to prove that the pundits are wrong.

Here is a chart indicating the attacks by the far right wing since 1990 that, apparently, indicates an increase in right wing violence since that date.

rightwingviolence.jpg

I say apparently because it turns out that reporting standards have changed over that period of time, and it is unclear if the increase is caused by an actual increase in attacks, or the change in reporting. Regardless, it is clear to anyone who is honest that there was a drop in crimes being reported from a high of around 600 in 2008 to about 300 in 2010. I might be confused, but I don't see an increase that was caused by having a "Black Man in the White House."

Report: When Obama Became President, Right-Wing Violence Fell - Hit & Run : Reason.com

Forum List

Back