Far right extremists going way too far in tearing down Obama

sounded like a commie bastard threat to me.

Sounds like he want's to fling false assumptions and false accusations.
People do that when they can't address the actual points in a post.

I addressed your points accurately. Don't dish if you can't take it, either you or willow. I have found the far rightoids, with a few exceptions, are wussies who talk big and run like scared cats. Oh, excuse me, willow.
What have I dished out, other than calling you out on your false accusations and assumptions about me? All you are doing is continuing the false claims about me. It's not helping your cause.

Compromising away the Constitution produces a bastardized government. Not going to do that. We have a bastardized government already.

The Constitution would have never been written without compromise.
Read the process and compromise that was used by our founding Fathers in writing the document.

You are an example of someone who thinks they know the principles are nation was built on but in actuality you do not.

They compromised during the process of writing the law. You don't compromise away the foundation and not expect for the house to leak, shift, or sink.

That was a very poor retort. What I said is true. Either we follow the law, or we properly amend the law.

If I say I am against something and then compromise with someone else on that issue, that means I wasn't actually against it, because I compromised away a principle I believed in. Compromise away principles and all you have left are preferences.

The constitution developed basic principles that laws would be derived from. The constitution was the result of compromise and deliberately vague on many issues it did not want to take a definitive stance.

Where did the constitution come down on slavery, womens sufferage, every issue of states rights.

You can maintain principle and still compromise. Our founding Fathers did.

Thank goodness you were not around when our constitution was written. They would have kicked your butt out quickly because they would realize you were not on the same page as them

John Adams (big govt) and Thomas jefferson (small govt) found common ground to compromise and develop the principles our country is based on.

You would not been able to do what John Adams and Thomas Jefferson were able to do.

sounded like a commie bastard threat to me.

Sounds like he want's to fling false assumptions and false accusations.
People do that when they can't address the actual points in a post.

I addressed your points accurately. Don't dish if you can't take it, either you or willow. I have found the far rightoids, with a few exceptions, are wussies who talk big and run like scared cats. Oh, excuse me, willow.

I would excuse you if i could, but alas, there is no excuse for a subhuman such as yourself. sorry..

The left wing bullshit machine has zero room to bitch......That strategy seemed to be perfrctly legit when it was used against the eeeeevvviiillll BOOOOOOOSH.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!! He stole the precious! He stole Florida my preciousssss we hates himmmm hates him foreverrrrrrrrrrr!

That's my impression of a Librul who actually took the loss well

Each term is accurate and reflective of the unreasoning, uncritical knee-jerk reactioniaries who dare to defile the flag by saying they love the Constitution. I suggest you very carefully consider your behavior. I will defend your freedom of speech. Cross the line into criminal behavior, however, you better hope the BHOs have closed the secret prisons.

You are the perfect AssHole! I just gotta say it!

When you do not have an intelligent thought to share the old stand by is to call someone an AssHole or other term that is a reflection of your IQ.

I responded in kind to the very noticeably unintelligent dreck coming from the left. too bad.

Due to the new cropping of left wing loons that have destroyed what liberalism stood for, I don't think the right wing ones have done enough just yet.

While I would agree with what you say, you must also admit that the left used these same exact tactics against Bush and the Republicans. Before that, the Republicans did it with Clinton and the Democrats. This is just politics as usual.

I don't remember one democrat journalists basically calling for an assassination of a president? And what American called bush a Nazi?

Did a democrat competely disrespect the President in his speech?

NO because Democrats have things that Republicans don't have. Decency and Respect.

While I would agree with what you say, you must also admit that the left used these same exact tactics against Bush and the Republicans. Before that, the Republicans did it with Clinton and the Democrats. This is just politics as usual.

I don't remember one democrat journalists basically calling for an assassination of a president? And what American called bush a Nazi?

NO because Democrats have things that Republicans don't have. Decency and Respect.
Look, some may call me a partisan hack, and have been shown to fly those colors (proudly, I might add) from time to time...

But that is some major cream-job hackery going on there.

Yow.

LOL!

What a libtarded thing to say.

SOME Democratics do have decency. MANY simply do not.

There are, sadly, some Republicans who lack decency, too. But MANY have it in abundance.

Your universal type assertion constitutes proof only that you are too blinded by your uber-partisan beliefs to see or think clearly.

Some on the far left used similar tactics against Bush; that was a small minority who spread rumors and used personal attacks. It was not an organized full scale surge as we witness today, nor did it begin before Bush took the oath of office.
People such as Dude want to rewrite history; he and others wrap themselves in the flag and pretend to believe in our Constitution and the principle of liberty and justice. They don't; the insurrgent right wing in the US today is Authoritarian and doesn't have any loyalty to our nation or it's citizens - they are motivated by self interest and react out of hate and fear.
You're an unqualified hack-in-the-box imbecile.

Ask anyone who knows me...I ripped the Shrub for his entire eight years in office.

And I disagreed with him MANY many times for his unrelenting (and I believed often unjustified) criticism of Boooosh. But, even so, Dude (by whatever handle then known) was STILL able to separate fact from fiction to a great extent. If he had no compunction about criticizing the evil Boooosh, then he was at least consistent in criticizing the lunacy of the leftard Democratics.

The left wing bullshit machine has zero room to bitch......That strategy seemed to be perfrctly legit when it was used against the eeeeevvviiillll BOOOOOOOSH.

While I certainly agree that respect is a two way street and that there were those on the far left who hated Bush since the 2000 election, this line of thought is a little disingenuous in that it acts like the 75% of the country who disapproved of Bush did so without any logical causation.

That is not even remotely true. After 9-11, Bush had overwhelming support from the American people (to include me). I felt he was the right man for the job, and was one of those "I am glad he is there and not Gore" people.

Bush's political Waterloo was Iraq. That is when he lost me and the majority of Americans. The federal government's response to Katrina further made me radical (please no debates on State vs. Federal response. I think we can all agree that Katrina was a disaster of epic proportions that required a strong federal intervention).

The "Bush Derangement Syndrome" talking point that the right wing punditry cooked up was absurd in that it sought to paint those who had legitimate objections to Bush's actions as "irrational and crazy".

It turned out to bite the right in the ass, as it allowed them to ignore the sentiments of the majority of the country and the fact that they needed to fix themselves.

Forum List

Back