Far Left Groups Defeated Connecticut Mental Health Protection Laws Just Months Before

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Far Left Groups Defeated Connecticut Mental Health Protection Laws Just Months Before Shooting​

by Jim Hoft
December 15, 2012

Months before the Newtown massacre far left groups defeated a Connecticut mental health protections law.
Counter Contempt reported:

Here’s a fact you might not know – Connecticut is one of only SIX states in the U.S. that doesn’t have a type of “assisted outpatient treatment” (AOT) law (sometimes referred to as “involuntary outpatient treatment”). There’s no one standard for these types of laws, but (roughly speaking) these are laws that allow for people with mental illness to be forcibly treated BEFORE they commit a serious crime. Whereas previous legal standards held that the mentally ill cannot be institutionalized or medicated until they harm someone or themselves, or until they express an immediate intent to do so, AOT laws (again, roughly speaking) allow for preventativeinstitutionalization or forced medication (I highly recommend reading the data cited in the link I provided in this paragraph, especially regarding what is known as “first episode psychosis”).

Earlier this year, Connecticut considered passing an AOT law (and a weak one, at that), and it failed, due to protests from “civil liberties” groups.

Read more:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/12/far-left-groups-defeated-connecticut-mental-health-protection-laws-just-months-before-shooting/

Leading criminal psychologist Dr. Alan Lipman offered this assessment on the Sandy Hook killings this morning,

“The fact is, the facts are, as in Aurora, as in Arizona, as in Virginia Tech, as in virtually every case the Secret Service studied of these kinds of events… Every one of these episodes is proceeded by an undiagnosed, untreated, mental illness… Over the last 24 hours increasing information has come in from family members, from friends, from students, that Adam Lanza, as you have mentioned, was disturbed, was removed, was isolated.”

Since when are "civil liberties" groups now the "far left"? I see civil liberties groups across the entire political spectrum. The NRA, for example, spends millions of dollars to defeat laws that would make it more difficult for paranoid wingnut to be denied guns. The NRA also opposed laws that would mandate that people diagnosed with a mental illness be added to the instacheck database.

Last edited:
Far Left Groups Defeated Connecticut Mental Health Protection Laws Just Months Before Shooting​

by Jim Hoft
December 15, 2012

Months before the Newtown massacre far left groups defeated a Connecticut mental health protections law.

Here’s a fact you might not know – Connecticut is one of only SIX states in the U.S. that doesn’t have a type of “assisted outpatient treatment” (AOT) law (sometimes referred to as “involuntary outpatient treatment”). There’s no one standard for these types of laws, but (roughly speaking) these are laws that allow for people with mental illness to be forcibly treated BEFORE they commit a serious crime. Whereas previous legal standards held that the mentally ill cannot be institutionalized or medicated until they harm someone or themselves, or until they express an immediate intent to do so, AOT laws (again, roughly speaking) allow for preventativeinstitutionalization or forced medication (I highly recommend reading the data cited in the link I provided in this paragraph, especially regarding what is known as “first episode psychosis”).

Earlier this year, Connecticut considered passing an AOT law (and a weak one, at that), and it failed, due to protests from “civil liberties” groups.

Read more:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/12/far-left-groups-defeated-connecticut-mental-health-protection-laws-just-months-before-shooting/

these so called medications are in fact highly toxic substances that can cause death suicide and homicidal ideations..to permately brain damage someone by force before they have committed any crime is in itself criminal

If our goal us to stop the violence in America, we are completely dishonest if we do not consider the mental causes of violent behavior. And that starts with mind-altering psychiatric drugs which I believe have unleashed a drug-induced epidemic of violence across our nation.

Guns vs. Drugs - The real cause of violent shooting sprees: Guns vs. Drugs - The real cause of violent shooting sprees

Medications kill roughly 100,000 Americans each year according to study statistics. The actual number is either 98,000 or 106,000 depending on which study you believe.

Stop Iatrogenesis - The number three killer in America is preventable: Stop Iatrogenesis - The number three killer in America is preventable

For guns to be as deadly as medications, you’d have to see a Newton-style massacre happening ten times a day, every day of the year. Only then would “gun violence” even match up to the number of deaths caused by doctor-prescribed, FDA-approved medications.

Why does America grieve for the children killed in Newton, but not for the medical victims killed by Big Pharma? Are the lives of people on medication not valuable compared to the lives of children in elementary school? Will Obama shed a tear for the victims of Big Pharma, or are his tears reserved only for politically expedient events that push his agenda of unconstitutional gun restrictions?

by Jim Hoft
December 15, 2012

Read more:

these so called medications are in fact highly toxic substances that can cause death suicide and homicidal ideations..to permately brain damage someone by force before they have committed any crime is in itself criminal

You sound like a Scientologist. I have my issues with treating symptoms, rather than the disease, but you take it to an absurd level.

Forum List

Back