Far-left Democrat Party officials used to be openly against illegal immigration

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"When push comes to shove, there is only one realistic way that you can stop illegal immigration into this country, and that is by making it illegal and being tough enough that illegal immigrants cannot work in this country." -- Democratic Sen. Howard Metzenbaum, 1985

"No sane country would (reward illegal immigrants), right? Guess again. If you break our laws by entering this country without permission, and give birth to a child, we reward that child with U.S. citizenship and guarantee full access to all public and social services this society provides -- and that's a lot of services. Is it any wonder that two-thirds of the babies born at taxpayer expense in county-run hospitals in Los Angeles are born to illegal alien mothers?" -- Democratic Sen. Harry Reid, 1993

Barbara Jordan produced a report on immigration more than two decades ago, calling on the government to end chain migration and put a dead stop to illegal immigration, for the benefit of all Americans.

"Credibility in immigration policy can be summed up in one sentence: Those who should get in, get in; those who should be kept out, are kept out; and those who should not be here will be required to leave."

She added: "Deportation is crucial."

Then they realized that instead of making any sort of arguments or plans on how they are going to improve the lives of Americans, they can just import a bunch of third worlders and bestow them with resources of Americans for votes.

Then they realized that instead of making any sort of arguments or plans on how they are going to improve the lives of Americans, they can just import a bunch of third worlders and bestow them with resources of Americans for votes.
Actually, we just want them to move into your neighborhood to piss you off

“them”....haha
As if you’re not here by illegal means yourself...hahaha...I’ve read way too many of your posts...I’m 100% sure you’re an illegal or a barely legal anchor yourself.

“them”....haha
As if you’re not here by illegal means yourself...hahaha...I’ve read way too many of your posts...I’m 100% sure you’re an illegal or a barely legal anchor yourself.
As I'm sure that your IP address originates from Moscow

Yes, pissing off hard working Americans is one of your primary motives I can't deny that. But as for the party they can only piss of so many people before they stop getting votes. They need the alternative illegal votes.

Last edited:

“them”....haha

He is right though, he is pissing everyone off.

Yes, pissing off hard working Americans is one of your primary motives I can't deny that. But as for the party they can only piss of so many people before they stop getting votes. They need the alternative illegal votes.
I'd love to piss you off, but I wouldn't say you're hard-working. I mean, you're just barely even American.

...Yes, pissing off hard working Americans is one of your primary motives I can't deny that. But as for the party they can only piss of so many people before they stop getting votes. They need the alternative illegal votes.
Indeed.

We've already seen one such event.

November 8, 2016.

Any Democrat who believes otherwise is merely deluding him-or-her self.

Democrats, it's time for you to once again resume your stance alongside your fellow Americans... not Illegal Aliens.

Continue down your present contrary path at your own very great political peril.

The last general election was your 'canary in the coal mine'... wake-up... smarten-up... or lose another... and another... and another...

Leftists change their policies depending on what serves them

Kinda like when the soviets were destroying all the churches in russia. Then the germans invaded. Before you knew it, the soviets had a use for the church and promoted it.

Someday the left will have no need for moose limbs, and start trying to suppress islime. They won't have any use for queers and make faggotry illegal.

The only thing you can count on from leftists is that they stand for nothing but their own power.

Very recently, a presidential candidate who seemed to actually care about America's working class denounced illegal immigration as "a Koch brothers" idea. That was Bernie Sanders.

He explained: "Open borders? No, that's a Koch brothers' proposal. ... That's a right-wing proposal, which says essentially there is no United States. ... It would make everybody in America poorer -- you're doing away with the concept of a nation-state. ... You have an obligation in my view to do everything we can to help poor people.

"What right-wing people in this country would love is an open-border policy. Bring in all kinds of people, work for $2 or $3 an hour -- that would be great for them. I don't believe in that. I think we have to raise wages in this country; I think we have to do everything we can to create millions of jobs." -- Bernie Sanders in interview with Ezra Klein of Vox on July 28, 2015

Forum List

Back