Fantasy Football

Hey Zander and anyone else here is a link to another league I am in looking for more players.

https://yho.com/nfl?l=1022860&k=aa98dbbf3cb4316d&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=2a3f8572f15fb715

Can never have too many leagues, I'm in! :lol:

Agreed. It's a steeler fan league so me being a Bengals fan just annoys them.

Oh, will they not want a Niners fan, or I'm OK because I'm pretty much neutral? :D

Hey Zander and anyone else here is a link to another league I am in looking for more players.

https://yho.com/nfl?l=1022860&k=aa98dbbf3cb4316d&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=2a3f8572f15fb715

Can never have too many leagues, I'm in! :lol:

Agreed. It's a steeler fan league so me being a Bengals fan just annoys them.

Oh, will they not want a Niners fan, or I'm OK because I'm pretty much neutral? :D

Yeah they probably see you as neutral.

They won't like my team name. They hate Vontez Burfict .... He single handedly takes out their stars it seems lol

Kelvin Benjamin and Mike Wallace both on my bench! AP and Derrick Henry both did nothing for me. At least I started Winston. :)

Lol.

Yeah I think I will be ok to win. Unless deangelo williams blows it. And if he does then maybe it's the wash defense lol. Either way I win.

Well, two weeks in and I suck! :p

You could also try starting Benjamin, and Wallace. ;P

Shhhhh......

:lol:

Just noticed that we played each other back to back weeks in two different leagues lol.

How'd you like my 0.01 point win in the Steelerfury league? :rofl:

Between leaving Benjamin and Wallace on my bench, Peterson getting hurt (after sucking again), and Winston having a horrible game, it wasn't even close. I just need time to warm up!

Well, two weeks in and I suck! :p

You could also try starting Benjamin, and Wallace. ;P

Shhhhh......

:lol:

Just noticed that we played each other back to back weeks in two different leagues lol.

How'd you like my 0.01 point win in the Steelerfury league? :rofl:

Between leaving Benjamin and Wallace on my bench, Peterson getting hurt (after sucking again), and Winston having a horrible game, it wasn't even close. I just need time to warm up!

I know I couldn't believe that score. So funny

I'm in 7 fantasy leagues this year.

In the USMB league, I'm 1-3. In the Steelerfury League which I got into because of the USMB league, I'm 1-3. In 4 other leagues I'm 3-1, and in the last league I'm 4-0.

The board cursed me! :p

How is FF going for you guys? I miss it.

Forum List

Back