Fantasy football round up

Xenophon

Gone and forgotten
Nov 27, 2008
In your head
Since a few of us are in the same league, a roundup thread for it.

In our opening week, EZ was taking on A15. EZ had a little trouble and ended up not playing 2 postions, yet still nearly won, finally falling to A.

EZ 100.85 Final
A15 103.70

Crimson with farve scored well, the guy he was playing scored better:

CrimsonWhite 133.00 Final
other guy 142.95

My game in this league was a win:

Xenophon 141.50 Final
loser 110.50
------------------------

Elvis is in another league with me, his team didn't do well in week 1:

Other guy 172.30 Final
Elvis102.55

I again had a win this week.

Xenophon 152.75 Final
loser139.15

Well, now that I'm going to get all the glitches worked out, I expect an undefeated season for my FF Team!

The only reason why I didn't win my game was because I am taking a sabbatical from fantasy football this year.

Maybe next year I will revive the Cleveland Steamers and lead yet another autodrafted team to the Championship.

xotoxi-albums-steamers-picture697-steamers10.jpg

The only reason why I didn't win my game was because I am taking a sabbatical from fantasy football this year.

Maybe next year I will revive the Cleveland Steamers and lead yet another autodrafted team to the Championship.
I prefer to draft a team.

I prefer to draft a team.

It gets me all worked up and competitive about something that I have little control over. If a player that I really want gets chosen before I can pick him, I get pissed.

So, I just take the cards I am dealt...and then manage. I have been quite successful that way.

Last call from me to make sure your teams are ok.

I fixed up EZ who still is having some trouble, you guys make sure your teams are ok.

Elvis, LT is OUT for his game.

Yahoo did a score change last week, EZ BEAT A15!!!

This happens sometimes, they look at teh films and change the defener scores, so EZ is 1-0 and A15 is 0-1!

Yahoo did a score change last week, EZ BEAT A15!!!

This happens sometimes, they look at teh films and change the defener scores, so EZ is 1-0 and A15 is 0-1!

What a steaming pile of bull shit!

*shakes fist*

Zuluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I would have gotten into this league. I probably don't have the time to devote to managing a FF league these days though. :(

Forum List

Back