Fantasy Football Question

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
I just did my fantasy football draft this weekend and I was shocked to see Forte come off the board at #3! The experts placed him there and my buddy stated its Da Bears, they always commit to the run! Obviously as a Bears fan (and former season ticket holder) it pains me to say it, but I just don't see it. Forte is good not great. The Bears OL is one of the worst in the NFL. McKie is a alright lead blocker, but nothing to write home about. Culter is a great QB, but Da Bears WR are the WORST in football. Defenses will still be able to concentrate on run meaning Forte will be the target!

In every year there is always a Shawn Alexander (I know I picked him first over LT the year after he was on the Madden Cover - I believed the curse after that), Lamont Jordan, Tom Brady (last year) and Steven Jackson. In my opinion Forte will be the 1st round bust!

Good thing I landed #1 pick and took Peterson!

What is the question?

I took Forte in one league, he is a bonfied 1st rounder and will score the bulk of the Bear's points, add to it that they have Cutler and signed Pace and its a solid pick.

Forum List

Back