fantastic, this is exactly what we need to be promoting

Yeah, that's MUCH worse than other companies like cable providers offering free big screen TV's, or video game systems, to perpetuate the fucking fat lazy lifestyles of so many Americans. :rolleyes:

At least a gun gets your fat ass off the couch to go do something productive with your time, like learn how to operate it so you're prepared to protect yourself and your loved ones from the OTHER people who have guns regardless of gun laws. You know, criminals?

If I wasn't such a sports fan I'd have blasted my TV a long time ago.

Haven't played a video game though since PS2 was still the popular console.

I don't know...after about the age of 24 or 25 it just seemed silly.

i havent played a video game since the first nintendo
LOL

LOL

They were definitely the coolest back then, but I was also just a kid, too.

If you're burying your face in a video game as an adult, you should probably re-evaluate the life path you've chosen.

My neighbor does, and he's got children. Those kids are practically starving for attention all the time. Usually banging on MY door asking to come in and play with my kids. I have to entertain HIS kids because he won't? :rolleyes:

He's got the big screen TV for football season, though. :lol: Gotta stay in his good graces.

LOL

They were definitely the coolest back then, but I was also just a kid, too.

If you're burying your face in a video game as an adult, you should probably re-evaluate the life path you've chosen.

My neighbor does, and he's got children. Those kids are practically starving for attention all the time. Usually banging on MY door asking to come in and play with my kids. I have to entertain HIS kids because he won't? :rolleyes:

He's got the big screen TV for football season, though. :lol: Gotta stay in his good graces.
Not to burst your sports bubble and big screen dreams, but the subject is about an AK-47 that is being given away with the purchase of a new truck. Actually, it is a chit to take to your local gun dealer for about 500 bux. You could get 500 bux deleted from the original price in about two sentences.

Forum List

Back