Fantastic: NATO delays and may refuse command "takeover"..and we might arm the rebels

As for Akre v. New World Communications.....no lies or distortions were proven...and to the contrary, it came down to a decision by a producer as to whether or not the story warranted airing based on whether or not it was, in itself, biased.

And that was back in the mid 90's..

But please...feel free to continue to trust the rest of the media who, on a dialy basis, do what they can to keep you in the dark...

I loved that one by the NBC morning crew...and I swear this is exactly how it went down...during the campaign..

When the Bill Ayers story broke:

Matt Lauer...or Meredith.....cant recall who it was said this...

"We at NBC news have decided not to report on the Bill Ayers controvery, as there are many more important things to report on such as the war in Iraq, the elction campaigns and the economy."....and then without missing a beat....."after the break...new details on the Madonna divorce!"

Loved it.

I know what Akre held The Court said that a news organization forcing a reporter to lie did not fall under the whistle blower protection of the laws since it wasn't illegal for fauxnews to lie.

As for NBC's today show host, i'd opine that they didn't want to bash fauxnews. and i don't recall madonna being divorced at or around the time of the Akres case, but cute.

What a cluster ****
NATO has now delayed taking over the Libyan front, and may refuse altogether...just two days after Clinton and Obama praised them for taking over.:eusa_eh:
At the same time Obama openly stated "we have not ruled that out" when asked if they would arm the resistance.
Great idea huh? Sending a bunch of modern armament into a truly volatile and ever changing environment and having no idea where they may end up...likely in the hands of terrorist.

Hope and Change?
Yep...hope for the best while changing for the worst.

"Sending a bunch of modern armament into a truly volatile and ever changing environment"

Sounds like US foriegn policy for the ME for the past 70 years or so.

Last edited:
Ah yes...Foxnews the liars.

24 hours of programming for the past 15 years...and they lied...yopu know......that one time....about a year or so ago...when they posted picture of a tea party ralley that was from a few weeks earlier but they never said it was from a few weeks earlier...so they are liars!

Liars I tell you...liars!

They have no credibility whatsoever.

so let's get this straight, one guy says there are "flickers" and fauxnews is screaming AQ?

as for fauxnews being liars... well, companies don't generally win the right to lie in court:

may i direct your attention to Akre v. New World Communications?

Hmmm...

So let me get this straight...

"U.S. NATO Commander Doesn't Rule Out Al Qaeda Presence in Libyan Rebels"

US NATO Commander is the one saying he does not rule it out, and you hold Fox News responsible for reporting this?

So you are saying you prefer to not know about this?

what i'm saying is there's a difference between "there are AQ" and "won't rule it out".

so yeah, tell me about it when there's something to tell instead of fauxnews hysteria.

This War makes no sense to any rational & sane individual. It was a Civil War for God's sake. Only an ignorant dummy would buy into their spin on these bombings. This is nothing to be cheerleading for. It's a sad disgrace.

As for Akre v. New World Communications.....no lies or distortions were proven...and to the contrary, it came down to a decision by a producer as to whether or not the story warranted airing based on whether or not it was, in itself, biased.

And that was back in the mid 90's..

But please...feel free to continue to trust the rest of the media who, on a dialy basis, do what they can to keep you in the dark...

I loved that one by the NBC morning crew...and I swear this is exactly how it went down...during the campaign..

When the Bill Ayers story broke:

Matt Lauer...or Meredith.....cant recall who it was said this...

"We at NBC news have decided not to report on the Bill Ayers controvery, as there are many more important things to report on such as the war in Iraq, the elction campaigns and the economy."....and then without missing a beat....."after the break...new details on the Madonna divorce!"

Loved it.

I know what Akre held The Court said that a news organization forcing a reporter to lie did not fall under the whistle blower protection of the laws since it wasn't illegal for fauxnews to lie.

As for NBC's today show host, i'd opine that they didn't want to bash fauxnews. and i don't recall madonna being divorced at or around the time of the Akres case, but cute.

I dont know if she was or was not going through a divorce....but I swear on my children...that was what was exactly said.....so mny guess is there were rumors of a divorce of some kind going around.

As for the court case....it was found that even if they DID lie, it was not a law being broken.....but they were never found to have lied......

Fox found it more effective to fight that as opposed to fight a "he said she said" case...instead they brough to court the law itself and whether what Akre claimed, true or not, was breaking the law

Sort of like...If I got a ticket going 40 miles an hour in a 30 mph zone.....and I was only going 25 MPH.....but I also noticed that there was no sign saying 30 MPH...I would more likely fight the fact that there was no sign than fight the actual speed I was going as my speed was going to be a he said she said debate.

so let's get this straight, one guy says there are "flickers" and fauxnews is screaming AQ?

as for fauxnews being liars... well, companies don't generally win the right to lie in court:

Hmmm...

US NATO Commander is the one saying he does not rule it out, and you hold Fox News responsible for reporting this?

what i'm saying is there's a difference between "there are AQ" and "won't rule it out".

so yeah, tell me about it when there's something to tell instead of fauxnews hysteria.

There is plenty of evidence out there besides fox news... you choose not to go look at it.
Its easier to believe your savior in chief instead.

What a shame too.... we are on the wrong side, and you libs are letting ideology blind you.

Hmmm...

Did you even bother to look at the Fox News aticle?

Or do you prefer to refer to it as Fox News Hysteria regardless....

Hysteria?

To me, that is what I WANT to hear from my news source...not stuff AFTER the fact.

Hmmm...

Did you even bother to look at the Fox News aticle?

Or do you prefer to refer to it as Fox News Hysteria regardless....

Hysteria?

To me, that is what I WANT to hear from my news source...not stuff AFTER the fact.

Here is a news story from the new york times.... proving a Fox story true.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/25/world/middleeast/25egypt.html?_r=2

Guess thats a lie too.... I swear ideology is going to get us all killed in the long run.

Keep up the good work Jarhead!

Obama should use this as an opportunity. Back out of the Libya thing now, and cite NATO's decision to not take over. Say that we won't continue a unilateral military action, that if NATO is not willing to remain involved then the US will not remain involved.

24 hours of programming for the past 15 years...and they lied...yopu know......that one time....about a year or so ago...when they posted picture of a tea party ralley that was from a few weeks earlier but they never said it was from a few weeks earlier...so they are liars!

Didn't win the 'right to lie'. You know that. I know that. Everyone except really dumb lefties know that.

And... that lawsuit.... it was backed by every major news outlet in the US.

Infidel makes a great point.
Imagine what AlQaeda thinks of us...I think the term "useful idiots" once again applies.
It could be entirely possible that terrorist "graduating" from an AlQaeda camp could either get killed by American troops in one country - or get armed and supported by American troops in another.

What total clowns our leaders have made of us.

Imagine what AlQaeda thinks of us...I think the term "useful idiots" once again applies.
It could be entirely possible that terrorist "graduating" from an AlQaeda camp could either get killed by American troops in one country - or get armed and supported by American troops in another.

We are doing all the wrong things.

I am stunned that more Americans cant get past their ideology, and see what is going on right in front of our faces.

CNN: Muslim Brotherhood ‘Energized’ By Events in Libya | The Blaze

Keep up the good work iamwhatiseem.... we cant give up, our children and granchildrens future is dependant on us.

The question is this...

Is this administration so naive that it does not realize there is likely a higher force involved in all of thses uprisings in the region?

Better yet...does anyone on here truly believe it is strictly coincidental that all of these uprisings are happening at the same time?

And finally....it is at all possible that someone...a group...maybe Al Queda.....saw such a weekenss in our white house, that they believed this would be the ideal time to make things happen in the region?

WHy do I have this very uneasy feeling that every country that is seeking "freedom" will ultimately be goverened by one group.

Imagine one group with the strength of military, oil, and manpower of Egypt, Syria, Libya and the rest....

Hmmm...

Yep,, and Hillary said it to. "It's a possibility, we're just getting to know them." but it's all Fox New's fault that the dems are bumbling idiots. :cuckoo:

Another point - it would be almost CERTAIN that some of these small arms could end up being used in Afghanistan against our own troops.
I guess our current administration's FUBAR that sent 1700 automatic weapons directly in the hands of Mexican drug soldiers wasn't enough.

Forum List

Back