Fantastic: NATO delays and may refuse command "takeover"..and we might arm the rebels

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
What a cluster ****
NATO has now delayed taking over the Libyan front, and may refuse altogether...just two days after Clinton and Obama praised them for taking over.:eusa_eh:
At the same time Obama openly stated "we have not ruled that out" when asked if they would arm the resistance.
Great idea huh? Sending a bunch of modern armament into a truly volatile and ever changing environment and having no idea where they may end up...likely in the hands of terrorist.

Hope and Change?
Yep...hope for the best while changing for the worst.

Even better...just heard on the radio that there does appear to be an element of Al Qaeda forces fighting along with the rebels.
And this President wants to arm them...

2012 2012 2012 2012 2012 2012 2012 2012 2012 2012 2012 2012 2012 2012

This freakin nightmare will end.

Even better...just heard on the radio that there does appear to be an element of Al Qaeda forces fighting along with the rebels.

out fucking standing donchyathink?

now be care lest the left brand you with "Al Qaedaphobia"

Here is the transcript from that exchange:

Obama: "Hey NATO, here ya go, hold this for a minute for me aight?"
NATO: "Aight dog, let me see it. Damn, what is it?"
Obama: "Fool dont open it just hold it I'll be right back."

2 days later

Obama: "Hey NATO, I'm back, you got it right?"
NATO: "N**GA THIS IS A WAR!!! I ain't holdin this shit!!! (Drops war on ground)".
Obama: "What tha......."

You would think that they would learn from the past but noooo.
NATO has done this in the past and has never done a good job at doing anything. Too many chiefs and not enough Indians - never works.

What a cluster ****
NATO has now delayed taking over the Libyan front, and may refuse altogether...just two days after Clinton and Obama praised them for taking over.:eusa_eh:
At the same time Obama openly stated "we have not ruled that out" when asked if they would arm the resistance.
Great idea huh? Sending a bunch of modern armament into a truly volatile and ever changing environment and having no idea where they may end up...likely in the hands of terrorist.

Hope and Change?

Firstly, you know I adore you, Iam. But.... (yep, I'm 'butting' again).... I need more than 'I heard this on the radio' and 'Nato may not' before I get a funk on about this. Links? Anything at all to support these accusations?

What a cluster ****

Hope and Change?

Firstly, you know I adore you, Iam. But.... (yep, I'm 'butting' again).... I need more than 'I heard this on the radio' and 'Nato may not' before I get a funk on about this. Links? Anything at all to support these accusations?

No problem...

U.S. NATO Commander Doesn't Rule Out Al Qaeda Presence in Libyan Rebels - FoxNews.com
NATO Delays Taking Libya Command

Libyan rebel commander admits his fighters have al-Qaeda links - Telegraph

What a cluster ****

Hope and Change?

No problem...

U.S. NATO Commander Doesn't Rule Out Al Qaeda Presence in Libyan Rebels - FoxNews.com

Ah yes...Foxnews the liars.

24 hours of programming for the past 15 years...and they lied...yopu know......that one time....about a year or so ago...when they posted picture of a tea party ralley that was from a few weeks earlier but they never said it was from a few weeks earlier...so they are liars!

Liars I tell you...liars!

They have no credibility whatsoever.

No problem...

24 hours of programming for the past 15 years...and they lied...yopu know......that one time....about a year or so ago...when they posted picture of a tea party ralley that was from a few weeks earlier but they never said it was from a few weeks earlier...so they are liars!

The story originated by the UPI
The 2nd story is from the Telegraph out of the U.K.
:eusa_eh:

The story originated by the UPI
The 2nd story is from the Telegraph out of the U.K.
:eusa_eh:

I was being sarcastic.

so let's get this straight, one guy says there are "flickers" and fauxnews is screaming AQ?

as for fauxnews being liars... well, companies don't generally win the right to lie in court:

may i direct your attention to Akre v. New World Communications?

so let's get this straight, one guy says there are "flickers" and fauxnews is screaming AQ?

as for fauxnews being liars... well, companies don't generally win the right to lie in court:

Hmmm...

So let me get this straight...

"U.S. NATO Commander Doesn't Rule Out Al Qaeda Presence in Libyan Rebels"

US NATO Commander is the one saying he does not rule it out, and you hold Fox News responsible for reporting this?

So you are saying you prefer to not know about this?

So an Air Force pilot bombs this village of Al Qaida terrorists in January, and sees one survive.

Then in March, the same pilot is told to protect that former survivor as he fights in Libya.

Interesting.

As for Akre v. New World Communications.....no lies or distortions were proven...and to the contrary, it came down to a decision by a producer as to whether or not the story warranted airing based on whether or not it was, in itself, biased.

And that was back in the mid 90's..

But please...feel free to continue to trust the rest of the media who, on a dialy basis, do what they can to keep you in the dark...

I loved that one by the NBC morning crew...and I swear this is exactly how it went down...during the campaign..

When the Bill Ayers story broke:

Matt Lauer...or Meredith.....cant recall who it was said this...

"We at NBC news have decided not to report on the Bill Ayers controvery, as there are many more important things to report on such as the war in Iraq, the elction campaigns and the economy."....and then without missing a beat....."after the break...new details on the Madonna divorce!"

Loved it.

Yep... we are literally arming the SAME guys we were fighting in Afghanistan. The same exact people..!
HAVE WE LOST OUR FUCKING MIND!!!!​

Forum List

Back