Fantastic Hillary Clinton Interview going on right now by Rachel Maddow

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
They will repeat the show later on if you missed it. It's a comprehensive review of the Trump Administration.

I didn't know that the Administration has been working to gut our diplomatic core. No wonder they can't do anything about anything foreign. They don't know anything and have no experience.

So many other things. I'll have find a transcript once the interview is over.

They will repeat the show later on if you missed it. It's a comprehensive review of the Trump Administration.

I didn't know that the Administration has been working to gut our diplomatic core. No wonder they can't do anything about anything foreign. They don't know anything and have no experience.

I turned it on and this Rachael is a dude?

I thought Rachael was a girl's name?

It only took them eight months to pump her full of enough psych meds and formaldehyde to get her camera ready for a softball interview with one of her most loyal disciples.

By 2020 the automaton should be ready for the campaign.

21740044_1909580955926122_8501452793901801405_n.png.jpg

An abject loser and a bull dyke compare notes. .... :cuckoo: ... :lol:

I'm guessing she will stick to softballs and promotion of her book rather than going on Fox and answering real questions that Americans want answers to.

Sad.

Yes, two brilliant women. That's something the Right has a big problem with.
It was a perfect interview.

Yes, two brilliant women. That's something the Right has a big problem with.
It was a perfect interview.
It was great. Thoughtful. They aren't used to that with Trump.

Look at how they all go "dyke" and "lesbian". When I post their anti gay stuff, they say they don't do that anymore. And yet, there they are.

If either one of them had been black, they would have even made racist jokes and then insisted it's the Democrats who are racist.

Gays are actually number 1 on the GOP "hate" list. This is the list:

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Is does occasionally change a little. Where Jews are used to be the poor. But I think the poor has fallen out of the top 10.

Republicans make my skin crawl. They are such a dirty people.

Forum List

Back