Famous Relatives.

Graybeard

Team Infidel
Aug 24, 2009
TEXAS
It seems everyone has a famous relative. Who sits in your family tree?
I'll start, Paul Newman and my grandmother are/were cousins.

I can offer no proof only what the story my great grand mother told me. President Zachary Taylor

I can offer no proof only what the story my great grand mother told me. President Zachary Taylor
Can't be. His butt looks zachary like his face, yours don't!
HUH?

Apparently the story goes like this:

Zack had a cousin, who wasn't a good guy, was accused of murder but no proof or it was hushed because of the possible scandal. He was sent away and was told never to show his face, any reference to him was deleted so...LOL Every child he had, grandchild, and so on even into my my parents brother's and sisters were named after presidents..It was his way of shooting the bird at them.

Can't be. His butt looks zachary like his face, yours don't!
HUH?
It was just a little joke hun. Do you not know the one about the spinster who visited the Chinese doctor to find out why no one would marry her? He said "You have bad case of zachary. Your butt look zachary like your face!"
Apparently the story goes like this:

Zack had a cousin, who wasn't a good guy, was accused of murder but no proof or it was hushed because of the possible scandal. He was sent away and was told never to show his face, any reference to him was deleted so...LOL Every child he had, grandchild, and so on even into my my parents brother's and sisters were named after presidents..It was his way of shooting the bird at them.
Anything's possible!

my brothers are also first or second cousins with the latest Marlboro man or the one before the latest if they got a new one recently.

Forum List

Back