Famous Presidential Quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone tape record John Adams?

LBJ is on tape dropping the n-word and he's STILL one of your favorite racist democrats!

Meh, LBJ was a mixed bag. On one side, he gave us Medicare and civil rights, things we all (even right wingers) still enjoy to this very day.

On the other hand, he was a racist and he gave us the completely unnecessary Vietnam War.

You see, Sue, that's how you do a historical evaluation... YOu measure the good and the bad.

Poor Joe, I don't have any anger either. I never owned anyone. You are riddled with guilt for something your grandaddy did.

My Grandaddy fought for the Kaiser in WWI...

And, um, yeah, if you think minorities "want your money", you are full of anger.

They lost, it has been the same the world over.

So when white folks are a minority in this country, you'll be okay with treating them bad?

Poor Joe, I don't have any anger either. I never owned anyone. You are riddled with guilt for something your grandaddy did.

My Grandaddy fought for the Kaiser in WWI...

And, um, yeah, if you think minorities "want your money", you are full of anger.

They lost, it has been the same the world over.

So when white folks are a minority in this country, you'll be okay with treating them bad?

LOL. Nope, there is a reparations bill being introduced now ;) Conquest is the law of the world. Joe if you can defeat me on the field I lose.

"I'll have them ******* voting democrat for the next 200 years" - LBJ

LBJ never said that.

Sure, he did. He said this too

"Son, when I appoint a ****** to the Supreme Court (Thurgood Marshall) I want everyone to know he's a ******"

Nope..

FACT CHECK: Did LBJ Say 'I'll Have Those N*****s Voting Democratic for 200 Years'?

Seriously? Your "fact check" has LBJ using the term "n****'s on a regular basis but you don't think he did in reference to that? Earth to Joey...if someone uses a term like that constantly...then it's more likely than not that they used it one more time like when that quote was attributed to LBJ.

Seriously? Your "fact check" has LBJ using the term "n****'s on a regular basis but you don't think he did in reference to that? Earth to Joey...if someone uses a term like that constantly...then it's more likely than not that they used it one more time like when that quote was attributed to LBJ.

Still waiting for you to show me a speech where LBJ publicly said the N-word.

not what he said in private.

You miss the point of the thread. The thread was to point out where previous presidents who made a statement that even their own supporters didn't believe... and contrasting with Trump.

"i used to be scared i was gonna win this election, now i'm scared i'm gonna win this election" - Barack H Obama, after the financial crisis hit in 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back