Famous people converted to Islam

But if you go into prisons, you can find a lot of converts to Islam. Are you proud of that?
Many of the converts to Islam who come out of prison are changed men.

They renounce the use of drugs and alcohol; which in many cases led to their being in prison in the first place.

They are encouraged by their religion to seek education and become employed productive citizens.

I fail to see a negative aspect to their conversion and subsequent rehabilitation. :cool:

But if you go into prisons, you can find a lot of converts to Islam. Are you proud of that?
Many of the converts to Islam who come out of prison are changed men.

They renounce the use of drugs and alcohol; which in many cases led to their being in prison in the first place.

They are encouraged by their religion to seek education and become employed productive citizens.

I fail to see a negative aspect to their conversion and subsequent rehabilitation. :cool:

The Muhammadan is truly dreadful. Go away, terrorist.

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/River-War-Sir-Winston-Churchill/dp/1598184253/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288411221&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The River War (9781598184259): Sir Winston S. Churchill: Books[/ame]

They are encouraged by their religion to kill...

Quran 9:5...
Then when the Sacred Months have passed, then kill the idolaters wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât), and give Zakât, then leave their way free. Verily, Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

They are encouraged by their religion to molest children...

Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad...
Muhammad married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of six and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Life-Muhammad-I-Ishaq/dp/0196360331/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1291389534&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The Life of Muhammad (9780196360331): I. Ishaq, A. Guillaume: Books[/ame]

They are encouraged by their religion to hate others...

Qur'an (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

They do not renounce hatred of non-Muslims.

Qur'an (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

God is real.
Allah is bullshit

unicorns are real too after all If you believe it it's real right?
Unicorns are in the Bible.

Job 39:9-10

9 Will the unicorn be willing to serve thee, or abide by thy crib?

10 Canst thou bind the unicorn with his band in the furrow? or will he harrow the valleys after thee?

so if it's in the bible then it's real even though there is absolutely no proof?

Well I'd rather believe in wizards, elves and dwarfs so I'll use Tolkien as my bible because all I have to do is believe what it says without question and it's all real.

Last edited:

The only names of note are Abdul Jabbar, Cat Stevens and Mohammed Ali.

And while perhaps interesting, doesn't have any consequence.

On the other hand, judaism doesn't force conversion or proselytize.

And we got Sammy Davis, Jr. and Shine.

I figure we win on cool factor alone.

idiot, judaism has no missionaries unlike Islam and Christianity because it's closed racist religion of chosen people.

Do you want to tell us that those famous people were forced to convert??! :dunno:

Latin america was a target of violent crusade that ended with forced christianisation; millions dead.

Indonesia is the BIGGEST islamic state, no mission was conducted there, they accepeted religion voluntarily.

The only names of note are Abdul Jabbar, Cat Stevens and Mohammed Ali.

And while perhaps interesting, doesn't have any consequence.

On the other hand, judaism doesn't force conversion or proselytize.

And we got Sammy Davis, Jr. and Shine.

I figure we win on cool factor alone.

idiot, judaism has no missionaries unlike Islam and Christianity because it's closed racist religion of chosen people.

Do you want to tell us that those famous people were forced to convert??! :dunno:

Latin america was a target of violent crusade that ended with forced christianisation; millions dead.

Indonesia is the BIGGEST islamic state, no mission was conducted there, they accepeted religion voluntarily.

Muhammadanism is a dreadful curse on the world.

Winston Churchill...
We owe to the Jews in the Christian revelation a system of ethics which, even if it were entirely separated from the supernatural, would be incomparably the most precious possession of mankind, worth in fact the fruits of all wisdom and learning put together.

US President John Adams...
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe, or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization.

President John Adams...
They [the Jewish People] are the most glorious nation that ever inhabited this Earth. The Romans and their empire were but a bubble in comparison to the Jews. They have given religion to three-quarters of the globe and have influenced the affairs of mankind more and more happily than any other nation, ancient or modern.

US President Warren G. Harding
It is impossible for one who has studied at all the service of the Hebrew people to avoid the faith that they will one day be restored to their historic national home and there enter on a new and yet greater phase of their contribution to the advance of humanity.

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Ishmaels-House-History-Muslim-Lands/dp/0300167156/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1291486874&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: In Ishmael's House: A History of Jews in Muslim Lands (9780300167153): Martin Gilbert: Books[/ame]

Considering your Mahomet molested a 6 year old girl, is it appropriate to talk about cribs?

You do read the bible don't you?
Abraham fathered the founder of islam by a slave girl not his wife.

he started the most dysfunctional family in recorded history.

LOL, Abraham was a Jew who fathered Isaac. Ishmael was a sand rat born to a servant.

Considering your Mahomet molested a 6 year old girl, is it appropriate to talk about cribs?

LOL, Abraham was a Jew who fathered Isaac. Ishmael was a sand rat born to a servant.

Was not Abraham also the father of Ishmael?

Who's dysfunctional, Mooslim loser? You animals are killing each other for 1400 yrs.

Jews had the Torah while Arabs were burying their babies alive.

Winston Churchill...
We owe to the Jews in the Christian revelation a system of ethics which, even if it were entirely separated from the supernatural, would be incomparably the most precious possession of mankind, worth in fact the fruits of all wisdom and learning put together.

I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe, or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization.

President John Adams...
They [the Jewish People] are the most glorious nation that ever inhabited this Earth. The Romans and their empire were but a bubble in comparison to the Jews. They have given religion to three-quarters of the globe and have influenced the affairs of mankind more and more happily than any other nation, ancient or modern.

It is impossible for one who has studied at all the service of the Hebrew people to avoid the faith that they will one day be restored to their historic national home and there enter on a new and yet greater phase of their contribution to the advance of humanity.

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Winston Churchill...

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Ishmaels-House-History-Muslim-Lands/dp/0300167156/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1291486874&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: In Ishmael's House: A History of Jews in Muslim Lands (9780300167153): Martin Gilbert: Books[/ame]

Who's dysfunctional, Mooslim loser? You animals are killing each other for 1400 yrs.

Jews had the Torah while Arabs were burying their babies alive.

Winston Churchill...

President John Adams...

Alexis de Toqueville...
Winston Churchill...

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Ishmaels-House-History-Muslim-Lands/dp/0300167156/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1291486874&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: In Ishmael's House: A History of Jews in Muslim Lands (9780300167153): Martin Gilbert: Books[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOzW-aHo-6E&feature=related[/ame]

Was not Abraham also the father of Ishmael?

Mohammad cannot trace his line to Abraham.
Arabs were in existence prior to Ishmael.

Forum List

Back