Famous people converted to Islam

and your point is what exactly; that famous people as well as the general public of sheep are stupid enough to believe in a fictional god?

I don't know why, and I know that this is going to come across as very rude (though in all honesty I don't care), but when I encounter white converts to Islam, especially women covered head to toe in a veil, I can't take them seriously and often suspect that they harbour a deeper agenda. I also can't help but think that born muslims don't take them that seriously either and will never truely accept them as muslims.

Harsh, I know. But I get the feeling I'm not the only one who thinks this.

It's a fad, like famous people going to rehab or having a sex tape 'suspiciously sold and released on the internet'. It causes controversy and people like to gawk at such stupidity. The people that consider this religious conversion 'real' are mostly reality TV freaks and conspiracy theorists....believing the media tells the truth and that Oprah is some kind of matriarchal saint. puke

Last edited:
It's a fad, like famous people going to rehab or having a sex tape 'suspiciously sold and released on the internet'. It causes controversy and people like to gawk at such stupidity. The people that consider this religious conversion 'real' are mostly reality TV freaks and conspiracy theorists....believing the media tells the truth and that Oprah is some kind of matriarchal saint. puke

I agree. And I think that "fad" is probably the best way of describing it, Gern.

Lots of men, very few women.

Gee! I wonder why?

muslim-woman-stoned-to-death-for-adultery.jpg

some names:

The founder of the cult of Islam Mahomet was a pedophile and child molester. :eek:

Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad... :eek:
Muhammad married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of six and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Life-Muhammad-I-Ishaq/dp/0196360331/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1291389534&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The Life of Muhammad (9780196360331): I. Ishaq, A. Guillaume: Books[/ame]

Why I left Islam
By Waleed Al-Husseini

Islam is an authoritarian religion that does not respect the individuals’ freedom of choice, which is easily noticeable from its barbaric verdicts such as stoning the adulterous, pushing the homosexuals off a cliff and killing the apostates for daring to express a different viewpoint. Then there is the plight of other religions’ followers in the Muslim State. Islam urges its followers to fight the infidels until they convert or agree to pay a tax known as "Jizya" per capita in total submission.The sacred texts in Islam also encourage blatant war and conquest of new territories to spread the religion of Muhammad, instead of using peaceful means to convey the message, relying only on a rational argumentative scheme; something that Islam, like any other religion for that matter, evidently lacks. It is simply a terrible insult to human values and a proof of unprecedented dementia.

I was flabbergasted when I learnt the commandments of Islam regarding the alliance and disavowal and the aberrant division of the world into believers and unbelievers, with all the outrageous provisions this implies for the "Dhimmis" and the” Jizya "! A man also has the right to correct his wife by beating her and / or deserting the marital bed if she refuses to submit to his will. She has no choice when it comes to satisfying his sexual desire whenever he feels like it, with no regard whatsoever of her feelings and desires.

I am not a feminist and I am not one of those who defend women passionately against the countless forms of injustice they have suffered for centuries because of religion, but I have a mother, a sister and a lover and I cannot stand for them to be humiliated and stigmatized in this bone-chilling way, because they are my dearest and I love them too much to treat them with this flawed and nauseating manner which debunks undoubtedly the claim that Islam is a religion of equality and freedom! All forms of artistic expressions are banned in Islam: music, singing, dancing, painting, sculpture, acting, but also literature, poetry, philosophy and the use of logic!

Muhammad was no different than barbaric thugs who slaughtered, robbed and raped women, there are many proofs in the Sunnah, I invite you to do your homework before accusing me of lying for the sole purpose of damaging the image of the prophet of Islam. He was a sex maniac, and went around all the laws he has enacted to appease his voracious desire. He has torn humanity and imprisoned the nation with backward and outdated Bedouin laws. He accomplished no miracle that could prove his prophecy; all he had was a book showing strong similarities with the poetry of his contemporaries, full of scientific errors and philosophical dilemmas.
Cont'd: Why I left Islam

Last edited:
and your point is what exactly; that famous people as well as the general public of sheep are stupid enough to believe in a fictional god?

God is real.
Allah is bullshit

unicorns are real too after all If you believe it it's real right?
Unicorns are in the Bible.

Job 39:9-10

9 Will the unicorn be willing to serve thee, or abide by thy crib?

10 Canst thou bind the unicorn with his band in the furrow? or will he harrow the valleys after thee?

God is real.
Allah is bullshit

10 Canst thou bind the unicorn with his band in the furrow? or will he harrow the valleys after thee?

Your pedophile Muhammad was a child molester.

Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad...
Muhammad married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of six and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Life-Muhammad-I-Ishaq/dp/0196360331/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1291389534&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The Life of Muhammad (9780196360331): I. Ishaq, A. Guillaume: Books[/ame]

God is real.
Allah is bullshit

The Bible that the Quran ripped off by your illiterate pedophile false prophet Mahomet.

The only names of note are Abdul Jabbar, Cat Stevens and Mohammed Ali.

And while perhaps interesting, doesn't have any consequence.

On the other hand, judaism doesn't force conversion or proselytize.

And we got Sammy Davis, Jr. and Shine.

But if you go into prisons, you can find a lot of converts to Islam. Are you proud of that?

I figure we win on cool factor alone.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back