Famous Hacker Thinks We’re Living in Simulation, Wants to Escape

If we're living in a simulation, can I change my current player avatar? I'd like something more along the lines of a Tony Stark please.

I've got the cheat codes...

Screen_shot_2012-06-14_at_4.22.57_PM.png

View attachment 250266

Can anyone prove that God didn't just turn on the switch a nanosecond ago or even fifteen billion years ago?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

What happens when He gets bored with the game and turns it off? What if He's been playing for a while, and suddenly, dinner is ready and He turns it off.

Will there be a flash memory where He can start the game from where He left off?

View attachment 250266

Can anyone prove that God didn't just turn on the switch a nanosecond ago or even fifteen billion years ago?

*****CHUCKLE*****

What happens when He gets bored with the game and turns it off? What if He's been playing for a while, and suddenly, dinner is ready and He turns it off.

Will there be a flash memory where He can start the game from where He left off?

images

Do you think you'd know the difference?

*****CHUCKLE*****

I remember philosophy class when we were taught to doubt that anything was real, and I said to the professor, why do we have to go over this, everything is obviously real, this is bullshit.

Forum List

Back