Famous foreign phrases

combibo meus quis?

“Après moi le Déluge”

it was said by french king louis XVI, who was married to marie antionette. it literally means: after me, the flood. he knew he was bankrupting the monarchy w/his & his wife's luxuries, & didn't care. he only cared about himself, not what was to become of his subjects after his death.
What does "Après Moi Le Déluge" mean? - Yahoo! Answers

Think of it as applicable for a President who runs up enormous debt....and tells his nation's enemies that he'll have more flexibility after he gets re-elected.

“Après moi le Déluge”

combibo meus quis?

“Après moi le Déluge”

it was said by french king louis XVI, who was married to marie antionette. it literally means: after me, the flood. he knew he was bankrupting the monarchy w/his & his wife's luxuries, & didn't care. he only cared about himself, not what was to become of his subjects after his death.

Think of it as applicable for a President who runs up enormous debt....and tells his nation's enemies that he'll have more flexibility after he gets re-elected.

“Après moi le Déluge”

Que sera sera

combibo meus quis?

“Après moi le Déluge”

“Après moi le Déluge”

Que sera sera
I like that !!!.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZbKHDPPrrc]Doris Day - Que Sera Sera - YouTube[/ame]

combibo meus quis?

“Après moi le Déluge”

“Après moi le Déluge”

Que sera sera

Another Obama phrase?

Sure....

"Nous sommes trahis!" (We are betrayed!)

“Après moi le Déluge”

“Après moi le Déluge”

Que sera sera

Another Obama phrase?

Sure....

"Nous sommes trahis!" (We are betrayed!)

A cappella

Forum List

Back