Family Values poll

Which is more important to you regarding candidates and family values?

• Personal demonstration of strong family values, by the candidate's own example.

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • Supports a political agenda that promotes writing family values standards into law.

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
Divorcing my hubby was one of the happiest day of my life! :eusa_clap:

congratulations. but IMO, it shows that marriage is treated too lightly in our culture. people rush into it and cant cope with suddenly having another person to constantly consider and take care of.

course, ive never been married. but have contemplated getting a ring for my girl

Remember that incest is ALSO a family value.

Define what you mean by family values and I might be able to answer the poll.

This is a non-binding poll. I'm surprised you didn't realize that. Interpret the question according to your own definition of family values and then answer accordingly...or don't.

:cool:

Was it the stress that came from being VP that sent your marriage over the edge? :lol:

Nah, it was the lying, cheating, drug abuse and all around asshole-ism that did it!

When was I elected VP? :eusa_shifty:

I don't even have the proper dress for my acceptance speech! :eek:

Nah, it was the lying, cheating, drug abuse and all around asshole-ism that did it!

When was I elected VP? :eusa_shifty:

I don't even have the proper dress for my acceptance speech! :eek:

so i cant remember how to send a PM. but to answer your question, i dont believe MST is shown on TV anymore. i have about 80 episodes on my computer, though :D

Divorcing my hubby was one of the happiest day of my life! :eusa_clap:

mine too! I've been happily divorced for 14 years!

I don't believe ALL marriages end in misery...just all the ones I've been personal witness too...

This is a non-binding poll. I'm surprised you didn't realize that. Interpret the question according to your own definition of family values and then answer accordingly...or don't.

:cool:

Okay, I won't.

The term "Family values" is fraught with misunderstanding thanks to the Republicans glomming onto it.

Forum List

Back