Family Values poll

Which is more important to you regarding candidates and family values?

• Personal demonstration of strong family values, by the candidate's own example.

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • Supports a political agenda that promotes writing family values standards into law.

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
I asked this same question in another thread, but was met with an abject fear to even consider it, let alone respond with honesty. So I decided to put it to the vote.

On the subject of family values, which is more important to you inasmuch as a candidate is concerned:

A. Personal demonstration of strong family values, by the candidate's own example.

B. Supports a political agenda that promotes writing family values standards into law.

No, it was met with confusion because they aren't mutually exclusive, you idiot.

It isn't you choose one or the other, retard. Your funny polls are great, but you always run into this same problem when you get all serious.

I'll bet your term papers were a mess.

Also, explain writing "family values" into law. What exactly does that mean and which values are you talking about?

Last edited:
  • Banned
No, it was met with confusion because they aren't mutually exclusive, you idiot.

It isn't you choose one or the other, retard. Your funny polls are great, but you always run into this same problem when you get all serious.

I'll bet your term papers were a mess.

I never said they were mutually exclusive. I'm merely asking which one is more important, you know, relatively speaking.

Lol. That's because you're clueless, Ravi.

The poll is invalid, and rigged for a certain outcome, as most polls are.

I've played this game (only for real). Give it up, Mani. The only people who will play this stupid game are the retard left.

How is it rigged? It seem pretty straight forward, to me.

I can't think of any family values law I'd support being enacted...aside from something that would disallow marriage along the lines of the FLDS.

• Banned
Lol. That's because you're clueless, Ravi.

The poll is invalid, and rigged for a certain outcome, as most polls are.

I've played this game (only for real). Give it up, Mani. The only people who will play this stupid game are the retard left.

The question is simple, and quite valid IMO.

But then again, you don't need my permission to be afraid to answer it.

chook.gif

Fiddlesticks.
I'm honestly interested in knowing how you got through college without a tutor to edit your term papers. Methinks you didn't....

I've got to run and take my child to get shots....

Psst...don't tell Ravi or she'll think I'm not competent to post on the internet, because I've got a kid who needs shots and all.....

I went with A but then I thought Bill Clinton was a good president and I've had an affair with a married man myself so I'm not sure I know much about family values *shrug*

How is it rigged? It seem pretty straight forward, to me.

I can't think of any family values law I'd support being enacted...aside from something that would disallow marriage along the lines of the FLDS.

Name one that Palin says she will enact ? Your making shit up again.

I went with A but then I thought Bill Clinton was a good president and I've had an affair with a married man myself so I'm not sure I know much about family values *shrug*

Perhaps I should've included a third option: Family values don't mean squat to me. :D

Perhaps I should've included a third option: Family values don't mean squat to me. :D

I think the term family values is a bullshit term thrown around by conservatives attempting to make themselve seem more caring than the liberals.

I value my daughter and her futur very much. Is that a family value? I think children should be educated, housed and provided health care, is that a family value?

I think that gays should have the same right to be miserable as the heterosexual idiots who want to get married. that's not a family value I assume.

I think that gays should have the same right to be miserable as the heterosexual idiots who want to get married. that's not a family value I assume.

im guessing you had a rough marriage experience

Remember that incest is ALSO a family value.

Define what you mean by family values and I might be able to answer the poll.

Forum List

Back