Family Sues PA School District After Their Daughter is Abused and Called a KKK Suppor

The term "slander" comes to mind, doesn't it? Last time I looked, that was still against the law. There should be no lack of witnesses if it was done in front of a classroom of students.

Yep, she slandered the young lady and now the teacher needs to back up her words with dollars or jail time. The left tells us words mean something, time to back up the belief.

Jail time?:lmao:

I'm going to remember this. Being mean should be an offensive punishable by jail time!

Yeah, I thought I'd throw it in, seemed to be the liberal thing to do.

Being mean it was not, it was a person in authority demeaning and slandering another person based on a political belief. It was inappropriate.

If a conservative made a slanderous comment about a liberal in public....odds are the conservative would be fired from their job and sued.

But it's all a "joke" when liberals do it. Joe hairplugs Biden can claim the GOP wants to put blacks in chains. John Ketchup claims the US military terrorizes women and children. Bill Maher can praise UBL for attacking us, etc......yet it's all a joke.

I can understand their saying it was a joke, pretty much everything a liberal says is a joke, just not always a funny joke.

No dopey.

Let me help you get the facts straight.

Liberal-leaning comedians tell jokes. Sometimes non-comedian liberals try to be funny and fail. A failed joke, an inappropriate joke is not just a liberal thing.

This teacher was trying to be funny, thought he was being funny, but not being a comedian he was just being a jerk. Teachers do this. He should face the parents and the student, admit he was being a jerk and apologize.

But these teabag parents see a payday, a deep pocket, and they hired a lawyer.

Congrats, they're now part of a problem. They want a free handout from the state and they're using their daughter to get it.

That is your opinion, it may not be the opinion of a jury, falsely claiming someone is a racist or a member of a disgusting group may seem okay for you but we have seen people lose their livelihoods over less and many of those made over 6 figure incomes.

The term "slander" comes to mind, doesn't it? Last time I looked, that was still against the law. There should be no lack of witnesses if it was done in front of a classroom of students.

Slander indicated damages. What are the damages?

Trampling here freedom of expression rights. And that is an actual right.

Burn in hell you piece of shit.

If a conservative made a slanderous comment about a liberal in public....odds are the conservative would be fired from their job and sued.

But it's all a "joke" when liberals do it. Joe hairplugs Biden can claim the GOP wants to put blacks in chains. John Ketchup claims the US military terrorizes women and children. Bill Maher can praise UBL for attacking us, etc......yet it's all a joke.

I can understand their saying it was a joke, pretty much everything a liberal says is a joke, just not always a funny joke.

No dopey.

Liberal-leaning comedians tell jokes. Sometimes non-comedian liberals try to be funny and fail. A failed joke, an inappropriate joke is not just a liberal thing.

This teacher was trying to be funny, thought he was being funny, but not being a comedian he was just being a jerk. Teachers do this. He should face the parents and the student, admit he was being a jerk and apologize.

Congrats, they're now part of a problem. They want a free handout from the state and they're using their daughter to get it.

Yep, she slandered the young lady and now the teacher needs to back up her words with dollars or jail time. The left tells us words mean something, time to back up the belief.

I'm going to remember this. Being mean should be an offensive punishable by jail time!

Being mean it was not, it was a person in authority demeaning and slandering another person based on a political belief. It was inappropriate.

I don't think you understand the difference between slander and insult.

will any of you accept the witness testimony of the other kids?

or will you just call them liars unless they say what you want to here?

I'm sure there will be witnesses at the civil trial even though the teacher has already admitted she made the comments.

You know, TDM, I was recently gone for a month. I had faith that while I was gone, you might just manage to acquire a few more functioning brain cells. No such luck.

No dopey.

Need I remind you that this liberal BITCH teacher demanded that this girl leave the classroom and remove the shirt?

Fucking comedy, my ASS!!

So a teacher declares the school is only for DEMOCRAPS, tells the student the Romney shirt is associated with the KKK, tells the student to take off her shirt and an aide tried to physically touch the student by marking on the shirt????

And shitbag liberals are defending that shit?

Everyone one of those offenses mentioned above should get the teacher fired and the "touching the student" should get the aide and teacher thrown in jail for assault. Nevermind telling the student to take off her shirt.....crime?

It was slander, she has a right to a political belief, to be intimidated and ridiculed by a person in authority was wrong and it was only a joke after the teacher got in trouble, sorry but I don't by it.

Yeah shitbag....kinda like Joe Biden telling the world the GOP wants to put blacks back in chains.....that was just a joke, a slip up.

Or your SecState nominee claiming the US military terrorized women and children in Iraq while the US military was still in Iraq. The terrorists and Iraqi people didn't catch that did they, dumbfuck? A US Senator "joking" about the US military being war criminals thus motivating our enemies in Iraq.

Burn in hell.

My feelings are hurt.

tumblr_m61uc1GLxn1rz3bqwo6_r1_400.gif

No dopey.

But Cloé Lane at Blue Springs South High School in Missouri has a case, right?

will any of you accept the witness testimony of the other kids?

or will you just call them liars unless they say what you want to here?

I'm sure there will be witnesses at the civil trial even though the teacher has already admitted she made the comments.

You know, TDM, I was recently gone for a month. I had faith that while I was gone, you might just manage to acquire a few more functioning brain cells. No such luck.

TM is a female Archie Bunker type who just spouts off the first thing that comes into her head but with less common-sense.

That's what insane people like you do....respond like that.

No defense of the teacher declaring the school is only for DEMOCRAPS.

No defense of the teacher comparing her with KKK members.

No defense of telling the student to take off HER shirt in school. Was her bra going to suffice for the school day?

No defense of the student aide trying to touch the FEMALE student in the chest area by marking on the shirt.

Just some kook website video you jack off to every night.

Yeah shitbag....kinda like Joe Biden telling the world the GOP wants to put blacks back in chains.....that was just a joke, a slip up.

Or your SecState nominee claiming the US military terrorized women and children in Iraq while the US military was still in Iraq. The terrorists and Iraqi people didn't catch that did they, dumbfuck? A US Senator "joking" about the US military being war criminals thus motivating our enemies in Iraq.

Burn in hell.

My feelings are hurt.

Last edited:
So a teacher declares the school is only for DEMOCRAPS, tells the student the Romney shirt is associated with the KKK, tells the student to take off her shirt and an aide tried to physically touch the student by marking on the shirt????

And shitbag liberals are defending that shit?

Everyone one of those offenses mentioned above should get the teacher fired and the "touching the student" should get the aide and teacher thrown in jail for assault. Nevermind telling the student to take off her shirt.....crime?

It's been a long time since I've been in a school.

It's small wonder why so many are busting caps in the place and parents are pulling their kids out.

Homeschooling seems to be the answer. At least in some cases.

Last edited:

Burn in hell.

My feelings are hurt.

So are you going to be serious about the topic or just throw bombs and ad-hominem attacks around like a child? Atleast add something to the discussion Man. Is that too much to ask from a liberal?

It is like many liberals here, just adds nothing but shit to the board.

Look out, it will probably spam you with PMs now then block you from responding so just turn off your PM system.

Burn in hell.

My feelings are hurt.

So are you going to be serious about the topic or just throw bombs and ad-hominem attacks around like a child? Atleast add something to the discussion Man. Is that too much to ask from a liberal?

It was slander, she has a right to a political belief, to be intimidated and ridiculed by a person in authority was wrong and it was only a joke after the teacher got in trouble, sorry but I don't by it.

I was right, you don't know the difference.

Slander is when I knowingly spread lies about you with the intention of damaging your reputation. Standing outside of your business and telling costumers your food made me sick, emailing your coworkers and telling them you are being charged with rape and so you're fired, that's slander.

Standing in front of the class and mocking the shirt you are wearing, and saying its the same as wearing a KKK shirt to a black school, is not slander.

Besides the fact that the lawsuit is not about slander. She's not suing for slander, she's suing for "emotional distress" and saying the school failed to stop other students from being mean to her.

malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report

That seems to fit what this teacher did. Was it malicious? I'd say it was, it certainly wasn't kind and the result was to place the child in jeopardy with her peers. Was it false? Was this child a member of the KKK? Was it defamatory? Did the teacher's statement injure child's reputation, hell yes! I would say that the teacher's comment was slanderous and is especially egregious given her position of authority.

Forum List

Back