Family resemblance?

Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Packerland!
Do you know the relationship between these guys without looking it up?

Miguel_Ferrer_Crossing_Jordan.jpg
George-Clooney15651y-1.jpg

I just learned it today. I actually have a knack for noticing actors and actresses who turn out to be related. I'd say I'm better than average anyway. Would never have guessed that one.

His aunt is Rosemary Clooney btw.

I saw him on the Inside the Actor's Studio and he was good. Very down to earth, great looking and funny!

Last edited:
  • Banned
Did both my pix come through? Or just the Clooney one? The other pic is Miguel Ferrer.

Your Rosemary Clooney pic didn't come through for me the first time. But when I got the address from your post I was able to see it.

• Banned
Great collection of Rosemary Clooney pix here ... and nice music too. ( :

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc_RHbXjE2A]rosemary clooney-50 ways to leave your lover - YouTube[/ame]

Did both my pix come through? Or just the Clooney one? The other pic is Miguel Ferrer.

Your Rosemary Clooney pic didn't come through for me the first time. But when I got the address from your post I was able to see it.

I don't know why my pictures aren't showing up anymore.

• Banned
It's not just your pix.

Maybe mine too. Since you didn't mention Miguel I suspected maybe one of mine had disappeared.

Here's a pic of a younger Miguel with his mother. I had absolutely no idea he was in the Clooney family.

rosemary20and20miguel.jpg

I met Miguel Ferrer at the 92 Chicago Comicon. Nice guy. I couldn't reemmber his name I was a bit of a fanboy. LOL Got his autograph too. Was awesome.

The best part is - how many 31-yer-olds can place a face to a person that was the mayor before you were born - not to mention an obscure mayor..

Forum List

Back