Family Research Council: Don't Give To R.N.C.

Uh-huh, donate to ACORN or their off-shoots. Nevermind, Obama is already sending them billions because they are such good voter-fraud experts.

ACORN as an organzation no longer exists. When attempting to put forth arguments, do a little something called research. Oh, righties don't like research, to much truth gets in the way of their not knowing a damn thing.

It finally happened, Tony Perkins of the Right Wing Religious Group, "Family Research Council" (F.R.C.)has announced that his organization is telling it's members to NOT donate to the Repuglican National Committee (R.N.C.).

Perkins made the announcement after the latest gaff by the R.N.C. Someone employed by the R.N.C. charged Two Thouand Dollrs ($2,000.00) on an R.N.C. Credit Card at the West Hollywood Club "Voyeur", where it seems at least one or more members (couldn't not resist the pun) watch "Simulated Lesbian Bondage." Hell, for 2K they should have gotten the real thing.

Anyway, the drinks and other goodies were expenced to the R.N.C.

It has also cums out that the phony Census Forms (actually a not so cleverly designed fund raiser) included a 1-800 that would put you in direct contact wtih R.N.C. and speed your donation. Unfortunatelly that number was a phone sex-line. "For just $1.99 a minute, Hot girls will do anything you ask." or in this case, "For a good time call Michelle Bachman."

Michael Steele, the figure head Chair of R.N.C. has come under fire for his continuing ability to put his foot in his mouth.

Mr. Perkins announcement will hit the fund raising end of R.N.C. very hard, just as the Congressional and Senate Campaigns for 2010 are getting underway.

Repugs are already backing away from their promise to "Repeal and Replace." the recently passed Health Care Bill. By making a public statement about donations, Mr. Perkins has hammered another nail the already weakened leadership of Steele, who is best known for apologizing to dittohead fav Rush "I had to piss in cup because I am a convicted drug addict." Lamebrain.

Mr. Perkins is encourging members of F.L.C. to "Donate directly to the candidate of your choice." By passing the R.N.C. all together.

Repugs, under Steele have spent millions of donated dollars on private jet and limos for Steele and ohter members of the R.N.C. During the '08 Presidential Campaign, in which soon-to-out of office John McGrumpy of Arizona, the R.N.C. spent over One Hundred Thousand Dollars ($100,000.00) in donated money on clothes for 1/2term Governor of Alaska Sarah Palin. Palin left the State of Alaska broke, which is no surprise, the town she was Mayor of (Wasilla) was left broke as well and is best known for being the Meth Capital of America.

Who cares? What's a "Repug"? Is that like being a "Dpishit-o-crat" like you? Just wondering.

Idiot hack.

A Repug is a low life, scum sucking, shit eating, piss drinking asswipe that lacks the necessary qualifications to be called an intelligent life form.

Uh-huh, donate to ACORN or their off-shoots. Nevermind, Obama is already sending them billions because they are such good voter-fraud experts.

Billions?

I think I smell a lying sack of shit.

I do,

I do,

I do smell a lying sack of shit.

Surely you know by now that Cons and Repugs very seldom if ever use the truth when a lie will do.

Billions?

I do,

I do,

Surely you know by now that Cons and Repugs very seldom if ever use the truth when a lie will do.

Yep... the current administration and congress has little use for the truth... ya got that right!

ACORN as an organzation no longer exists. When attempting to put forth arguments, do a little something called research. Oh, righties don't like research, to much truth gets in the way of their not knowing a damn thing.

Geeze.... did you swallow a fucktard pill or something?

What an idiot.

Of course it still exists. Anyone who believes that ACORN has gone is a fool. It's just hiding behind numerous name changes.

Billions?
I do,
I do,

ACORN and other leftist groups eligible to get nearly $4 billion in Obama's fiscal 2011 budget - Water Cooler - Washington Times

$4billion. Do I smell a MORON?

Oh you smell one all right. And the source of that smell? Look in a mirror.

Did you even read your own damn article?

And look at this one. According to this article, ACORN could receive 8 BILLION.

ACORN got $53 million in federal funds since 94, now eligible for up to $8 billion more | Washington Examiner.

From 53 million in 16 years to 8 billion in a single year. Wow, quite a "jump". I swear, you guys believe anything. Seriously. No matter how outlandish, you believe it. You don't even bother to find out the truth. Like miner birds, just repeating the same bullshit, no matter how far out or outlandish. Well, good luck on that.

ACORN: The New York Times, Lies, and Videotape -- Rooflines

------------Some low points from the article.

Both pieces reported conservative allegations against ACORN as if they were true, without seeking to verify them.
Moreover, when the Times botched the ACORN story, as Hoyt now concedes, it acted as an unwitting co-conspirator with Fox News
Glenn Beck, and the rest of the right wing echo chamber in scapegoating an organization that helps the working poor facing hard times to stay in their homes, make a living wage, and vote.
For all the publicity about some ACORN canvasser registering somebody in Florida who called himself “Mickey Mouse,” Mickey Mouse didn’t vote and couldn’t vote.
Republican candidates and officials accused ACORN of voter fraud, and even filed lawsuits claiming it, but ACORN has never been found guilty of voter fraud.
The mainstream news media was unwittingly complicit in the conservative campaign to frame ACORN.
O’Keefe spliced into the videos scenes of him in the pimp outfit, which Giles later admitted.
ACORN CEO Bertha Lewis quickly dismissed the offending employees, launched an independent internal review and audit of the service programs, and instituted a complete review of ACORN’s management operations to fix its weaknesses
By November 2009, another survey found that 26 percent of Americans—and 52 percent of Republicans—believed that ACORN had stolen the election for Obama.
Urbana reports that, “Republicans and conservatives attacked the group, in part because the group’s registration efforts typically signed up voters who were believed to support Democrats.” Yet he fails to inform readers that the voter fraud accusations were bogus.

Last edited by a moderator:

Geeze.... did you swallow a fucktard pill or something?

What an idiot.

It's you that's the idiot.

I will ageree with your wisdom pointing out that Acorn and the RNC are very similar.

Why would anybody donate to the RNC or the DNC? If you're going to donate, donate to a specific candidate who you think espouses your views. You give it to a political organization who knows who will end up getting the money.

Forum List

Back